Kurogiri's expression seemed to soften, not that you could really tell.

Kurogiri: Alright, but make sure to take a button with you.

He nodded his head to the small coffee table which was cluttered full with all kinds of stuff and surrounded by stale couches. The blue-haired male took long strides over to the table and grabbed a small cube with a small red button on it. Upon pressing it would immediately alert the misty man and send him the coordinates so he could open a portal. It was meant to be used in case of dicey situations.

Kurogiri: Alright. Be safe.

Tomura just nodded and left the room, soon leaving the building and stepping into the mild night. He stared up into the sky for a few seconds before drawing in a breath and releasing it. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, just enjoying the atmosphere, before he started moving and ventured into the dark night.

Shigaraki was walking through dangy, narrow alleyways, between old buildings, abandoned and inhabited. He stepped out onto a street when he suddenly noticed a shadow out of the corner of his eye. Looking up he spotted two figures chasing over the rooftops. Nezumi, the mouse vigilante and Eraserhead, the erasure hero. He frowned. He had suspicions that Nezumi was Izuku, but he knew for sure that Eraserhead was Izuku's teacher. This only led him to remember....

Flashback brought to by a cute little mouse running around playing a game of hide and seek tag with a tired black panther

A small boy was sitting on the ground, staring baffled at his hands. What had he done? He-he just killed his whole family. His mother, his grandparents, his dog, his father - and he had even enjoyed that last one... What kind of monster was he? That's right.... He was a monster! Tears streamed down his face. Looking up he saw people passing by not even sparing him a glance. But-But he needed help. Help. Stretching out his arm in the direction of an aged woman he croaked out

Tomura: Miss... miss please. Please help me

She sent him a glare.

???: Shut up! The heroes will help.

Those dreaded heroes.

Heroes? Was that why nobody helped? Because they thought heroes would help? So. Then he would wait for the heroes.

And wait he did. But the heroes never came.

What the young boy didn't know was that just around the corner, a handsome white-haired man stood, lent against the wall. He was smirking, listening to the little boy's thoughts.

'Just a little longer. He will be putty in my hands when he realizes that no heroes are coming. And no citizen will help, they rely too much on the heroes.'

The man suddenly felt two presences approaching the boy. He quickly turned to look around the corner, but it was too late. Standing with the boy was a young woman with her son.

'Dammit'

Cursing internally the man stepped back into the shadows and observed the interaction carefully.

???: Are you alright young boy? Or do you need help?

The young boy's head snapped up. Leaning over him was a beautiful woman in her mid-twenties, long green hair framing her worried face and shining green eyes smiling kindly. Tomura's lip quivered. Tears streamed down his face and he started sobbing ridiculously, throwing himself into her arms and hugging her tightly. She smiled sadly and closed her arms around him.

???: It's going to be alright. I am here now

He had always hated All Might for saying those words afterwards. She was the only one who could use those words.

???: My name is Inko Midoriya, what's your name dear?

Those unique green eyes were worried.

Worried for HIM he realized.

No one had ever been worried for him.

Tomura: Tenko... My name is Tenko Shimura

Inko: Alright Tenko. Do you have somewhere to go?

He shook his head.

Inko: Do you want to come with me and my son Izuku?

He nodded.

Inko: Alright let's go.

Time skip brought to you by a small white haired boy finding hope again

Izuku: Tenko-nii! Come on! We're going to the meadow!

The blue-haired boy turned around and smiled. It has been a year since the Midoriyas had taken him in and he had adopted the small greenette as a brother. Tenko was now six, while Izuku was three. Inko had started working additionally to the money her husband was sending from overseas.

Tomura: Coming!

He turned around and followed.