Chapter eleven

"We need to find them Ron!" Harry said packing his bag. "The sooner we do the quicker we can defeat him!"

"What about Hermione? We need to go back for her!" Ron said taking Harry's stuff from his arms.

"She's smart Ron, she'll figure out a way to escape." Harry said snatching his stuff back.

Ron sighed. It had been a while now and Harry was on edge. Always talking about Horcruxes when ever they had a moment alone. Now he was just going to up and leave. Ron knew from experience that wasn't a good idea. They could find them alone. They needed to do it together.

Ron left Harry to get on with packing. He couldn't persuade him to stop so he might as well go along to help him. Walking out into the cold night to get some air he heard some faint foot steps behind. Turning around quickly, drawing his wand, he saw Mrs Tonks walking towards him.

"Mrs Tonks, sorry I thought."

"It's okay Ronald, I'd be more worried if you hadn't been so ready" she said with a chuckle. "You can call me Andy by the way. In a different world we may of been family."

"Really how?" Ron said following her into the warm house.

"Your mother wanted her to marry your brother, Bill, but she had other plans." Andy said motioning over to her daughter bedroom door. The two of them laughed quietly hoping not to walk anyone up.

"Mrs— I mean Andy, do you think Hermiones gonna be okay?" Ron said nervously.

"I think—"

"Come on Ron lets go." Harry said coming out of their room with their bags, stoping when he saw Mrs Tonks.

Andy stood up immediately "and where do you think you two are going?"

"We need to find his Horcruxes." Ron blurted out. "To-to stop him."

"Ron!" Harry said angrily.

"Sorry mate you know I can't lie."

"Horcruxes?" Mrs Tonks said "that what you've been up to? Looking for them." She sat back down. "You're going to get yourselves killed." She held her head in her hands.

"We've already destroyed one." Harry said defensively.

"How?" She said picking her head up.

"Using the Gryffindor sword. Hermione figured it out." Harry added. "We can do this Andy, Dumbledore asked us too."

She nodded. "I know where one is."

"What?" Ron gasped.

"There's a cup, in my sisters volt, the Lestrange volt. It's been in there for years. I do warn you it won't be easy getting in, or out." She Walked over to Harry pulling him into a hug. "You look so much like James, be safe. I don't want to loose you too." She said with tears in her eyes.

Harry hugged her they both knew she was right but they had to do this. They had to defeat him.