Chapter 24

Author POV

Author POV

"Of course, Love! If that's what you want! We will go home!" Gavin smilingly said to his husband but behind that smile was full of confusion and question. Dane didn't answer Gavin and walked to their car.

While Gavin is driving on the way to their house when Dane suddenly speaks out of nowhere

"Gavin, uhm~ can you bring me to my parent's house? I want to spend the whole day there." Dane suddenly said, which shocked Gavin that he immediately found somewhere safe on the roadside to park the car. After parking, he looked at Dane.

"But why babe? Why the sudden urge to go back to your parent? Please tell me! What is going on because I'm lost here? Earlier you left our groceries in the store when earlier this morning, you badly wanted to do our groceries. Then now, you want to go to your parent? Please tell me what the hell is happening cause I'm starting to feel something bad about all of this!" Gavin can't surpass his feelings anymore with everything weird that Dane is giving him. His expression, his words, even Dane keep calling his husband Gavin when he hates it when Gavin calls him by his name.

"Can't you just do what I asked? Is my request to you that hard, huh?" Dane angrily asked his husband, which made Gavin more confused. He is starting to feel annoyed too, but he keeps on surpassing it because he doesn't have a petty fight with his husband. He breathes sincerely, trying to calm himself down

"Okay, Okay, Love! I'm sorry for questioning, I'm just confused here, but if it is really what you want, so yes! of course, we can always go to your parent's house." Gavin smiling said to Dane, but his husband just looked at him expressionlessly

"I would like to go to my parent's house alone. You can bring me there but please don't accompany me inside! I want to be alone with my mom and dad." Dane faintly said to Gavin.

"But..." Gavin wants to protest, but Dane looks at him again, so he gives up!

"Okay! I badly need to go back to my parent's house, but if you don't want to bring me to my home! Fine! I will go by myself! I will walk from here to my home! Do you think I can't do that! I may not have money right now, but I don't always need your help to do everything, Gavin! I can still do my life on my own!" Dane angrily said he was about to remove his seat belt when Gavin firmly held his arms

"What are you saying, Dane? Home? So your parent's house is your home! What about our house! I thought..." Gavin can't help but raise his voice at Dane after hearing the man referring to his parent's house as his home.

"What about with me? I thought I was his home just like he was to me? I don't understand what is going on!" Gavin said to himself. He is badly stopping himself from snapping out of Dane because he doesn't want to scare him after what happened earlier.

"I had enough of this! I don't want to listen anymore! If you don't want to bring me! It's fine with me! Please stop this!" Dane pushed away Gavin's arms, he successfully removed his seatbelt and was about to go out of the car, but Gavin stopped him. This time, Gavin tried to be calmer.