Chapter 18

GAVIN POV

GAVIN POV

It's already morning. Here I am, lying in bed with the person who turned my life upside down, literally. In the past, I was convinced that love would only bring tears and suffering in my life. I thought I couldn't love and care about other people. Even my parents nearly gave up on me because of my attitude in life. I never cared about my future! All I want in life is to have fun, play, and do things that I didn't know before that are destroying my life. I thought I had everything.

Until I met him!

This person beside me made me realize that more things in life are more important than going to clubs and playing with every heart that came into my life. He taught me the real meaning of love. He gave me strength and will to keep on living even though I was near giving up. He lifted me when I was at the lowest point of my life! He is always by my side! When everyone in my life only thought of me as someone who doesn't care about my surrounding but you!

You stayed, baby! You are always there for me! No one else can make me feel this way! Only you can bring out all the best in me. You made me believe that I can be better and be the best version of myself. You made me who I am right now! It was you! It will always be you!

When you left me, my world stopped turning. Everything stops and doesn't seem right anymore. I don't know how to continue living without you! I know I'm lost! I feel so lost! I don't remember functioning anymore without you by my side. I feel so empty every single second that you aren't here beside me. Me, who haven't been able to touch or hold you feel like my heart is being torn into a million pieces! I thought for a second that you had left me! I thought you would not come back to me again but....

(Gavin lift his hands that has his wedding ring on them)

Every time I see this wedding ring of ours is like a wake-up call to me! It's always my remembrance that I shouldn't stop hoping that you will come back to me because I know you will, baby! Even though my mind nearly gives up but my heart! My heart will never stop loving you! I will never stop hoping that someday, you will come back to me again! That you and I will be one again! My heart never loses hope that eventually, we will be happy again! That our life as husbands to each other will continue. I know destiny just pressed pause on our love story for a while, baby, but every break needs to start again. I know our love will continue, and I was not wrong!

Here you are again on my side! I'm able to hold you like this again! I'm right to wait, baby! I'm so right never to lose hope with the strength of our love story! I know you will be back, baby! Back into my arms.

I love you so much. Love! I will always and only love you forever! Even destiny allows me to change who I will treasure to avoid being hurt. I will never take it because it is you, baby! It will always be you! No one else!

No one!

~~~

AUTHOR POV

Gavin and Dane are currently in Dane's parent's house. Gavin's parents are also present. They are celebrating Dane and Gavin coming back as a couple. Both families are happy that Gavin and Dane are finally back in each other arms.