Epilogue

Epilogue:
Heaven

Reneé ran to hug her mother, Alyssa. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she finally felt the soft touch of her mother. Even though she was dead, she was happy. She'd missed her so much.

"I ain't happy to see you." Alyssa said as she pulled away and caressed her daughter's hair.

She'd never wanted her daughter to die this young, at the ripe age of 20. Reneé had potential, she had things to achieve and was a star ready to shine but all that was thrown away when she met Cameron. Alyssa had watched as her daughter's life unfolded and as soon as Melly had shot Reneé, she knew that she was going to die soon.

That bullet that had pierced her neck was a sign to the angel of death that Reneé was due to die soon. Alyssa cried for hours when she realised.

"Mama it was so hard." Reneé sobbed as she pulled her mom into another hug and just sobbed on her. She was emotionally tired.

"So ion even get a hug, huh?" A voice spoke from behind them.

Reneé pulled away and turned around to see Koop dressed in all white. Even his locks were just blind now. All this colour was back on his face and his grills were sparkling, her heart jumped as she raced over to hug him.

"Travis!" She screamed as she clung onto him. Even more tears raced down her face as she inhaled his weed and gunpowder scent, letting it calm her down.

"You did your best, Nene." He said softly as she patted her back, that comment made Reneé cry even more.

She was finally with the people that she'd missed the most. Koop and Alyssa were on both of her sides as they watched the waves rock back and forth, the sound of the ocean calming them down as they relaxed.

Although Reneé worried about Reese, her pops and Cameron, she knew they'd live without her. Her time was done.

Death was peaceful.

Reneé had become the exact person she'd feared when she moved to Chicago. She had began to look over her shoulder all the time, question people's intentions and even gotten shot at more than once. That was the life that she had chosen to live.

Four Years Later:

Cameron dragged his feet as he walked through this beach, it felt endless but the water was a beautiful blue while the golden sand was warm.

He continued to walk until he saw a group of people from afar, squinting his eyes he saw a figure he recognised very well. There was no mistaking it, Tyquan with his wicks.

"AYE HUSSAIN!" Tyquan shouted at him, making Cameron jog over to the group and he could finally see who was there.

Tyquan, Wooski, Koop, Reneé and an older black woman, he guessed it was Renee's mother.

Tyquan and Wooski rushed over and pulled their brother into a tight, group hug. Tears were shed as they enjoyed each other's presence. They spoke and Cameron felt as if this was a dream but he knew he was dead.

"I missed yo square-headed ass, big bro." Wooski said with a sniffle as he hugged Cameron, they chuckled as they enjoyed the embrace.

Wooski was a tall, lightskin boy with grills. His hair was as short as a buzz cut but he was handsome. Unlike his brothers, Wooski wasn't muscular at all, he was skinny with no muscles and just all height. He had eyes that made him look like puppy and they reflected his personality perfectly.

Wooski had always looked up to Cameron.

Tyquan on the other hand was the exact copy of Hakeem. Tall, darkskin and soft-spoken. All the brothers were soft-spoken, you would never guess they were killers just by looking at them.

They'd missed Cameron like hell and had watched him all throughout his journey.

After hugging his brothers, he turned to Reneé. She stood there in a long, white dress as she stared at him with a smile, she looked ethereal.

Without even saying anything, he pulled her into a hug and inhaled her cocoa scent, a scent that he'd been yearning for—since the day she'd died.

"I missed you, Cameron." She said but it was all mumbled since her faces was in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too." He said as tears rolled down, "I'm sorry."

Cameron died four years after Reneé, at the age of 25. He'd killed Amir but had eventually gotten killed by someone who was avenging Amir. The shit never stopped.

Full End.