As they are shocked by a Legendary Pokemon appears next to them, the Celebi saw them as she found the six Pokemon she was told to bring them.

Celebi: found you.

She immediately lifted them off the ground by Telekinesis and opened a time hole.

Sylvia: what the f*ck is going on?!

Lycanroc: where are you taking us?!

Celebi: you mean "when" am I taking you?

She then throw all of them in the hole and followed them behind and close the time hole. In the hole, we see the six Pokemon flying straight in the hole, some of them spinning out of control but keep going straight.

All: AAAHHH!!

Oh yeah, and screaming as they have no idea what the f*ck is going on. First a time travel Pokemon appears next to them and just throws them in a hole. Eventually, this has come to an end as they reached their destination, they got out of the time hole and landed roughly on the ground. Especially Marowak when at first he had a soft landing, but Sylvia landed on his back, maybe giving him a few back pains.

Marowak: *in pain* ooowww.

Sylvia: thanks for breaking my fall.

Marowak: *in pain* you probably did that on purpose!

Sylvia: maybe I did, maybe I didn- ok, I did it on purpose, deal with it b*tch!

Pheromosa: uhh, guys...

They all looked at what Pheromosa is looking. There's buildings that are tall, some with technology that they have never seen in their lives, some humans and Pokemon's with flying hoverboards or boots. Even some humans and Pokemon holding hands and acting like a couple.

Pikachu: what the...

Lycanroc: I think... I think I ate some bad breakfast this morning.

Tsareena: guys! Look!

They all looked at Tsareena and was immediately has their jaws drop wide opened. What they are looking at are... are... hybrid Pokemon, almost like fusions. There are some hybrids walking amongst the humans and normal Pokemon. There's a hybrid of a Kingler and Blastoise, a fusion of Joltik and Gloom, a hybrid of a Lopunny and Delphox and many more.

Pikachu: what the what is this?!

Greninja: I have no idea.

Tsareena: guys, there's something else you should look at.

They all faced towards what Tsareena is looking and it's a statue of ChamAlien standing and looking a bit different. Not only that, but there appears to be some words on it.

HEROES OF HEROES
FRANK
TEN THOUSAND

Pikachu: heroes of heroes?

Marowak: Frank ten thousand?

Lycanroc: guys, did any one see that Celebi anywhere?

He was right, when they landed here the Celebi just disappeared in thin air.

Sylvia: but let's get back to the question as, like- WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON!!

Pikachu: guys, I think... I think were in the-

Before Pikachu could give them his theory, they heard explosions and screaming from many humans, Pokemon and hybrids running for their lives. The seven Pokemon (even though one of them is an Ultra Beast) looked as see what they are running from a mysterious figure that's coming to there direction. They got in a battle position as they decided to help, the mysterious got closer and closer and finally reveals itself. And it was revealed to be... a Magikarp that is wearing a Team Skull uniform, but to his shape and size.

An Alien In Alolaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें