𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

Start bij het begin

While Stiles held his arm in pain, Liam further expressed his concern by asking if they had done something similar to the plan. The older kids seemed incapable of giving a straight answer, which honestly frustrated Leilani even more.

"Okay! Back to the matter at hand, you guys don't have to do this if you don't want to," Scott advised while looking at both freshmen.  

"I'm not scared," Liam said, trying to convince the others as well as himself.

"Speak for yourself, dude, I'm fucking terrified," Leilani argued, "But I kinda wanna deal with the son of a bitch who is making my life a living hell, so let's do this."

"Then you're both borderline idiotic," Stiles snarked. "Look, if we do this, we have no idea what's coming for us. You know that, right?"

"How do we know something definitely is coming?"

 "Because the tape from Garrett's bag said "visual confirmation required." Scott reminded the Kitsune. 

"Simon said the same thing-- he couldn't get paid by the Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead."

"So, the idea is... What if you kill someone on the Deadpool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott asks, to no one in particular.

"You don't get paid."

"Okay, but how does this get us closer to this Psycho?" Leilani asked, crossing her arms over her chest. Liam pointed in her direction as if to say "She has a point."

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead."

"Especially if it's someone high on the list." Instinctively, all heads turned to the true alpha, who was willing to "die" in order to save him and his pack.

"So if he wants visual confirmation,"

"He's gonna have to come get it himself," Scott finished his beta's thought.

───✰✰✰✰✰───

Later, Kira had called her mother to help her essentially kill Scott. While the whole pack knew what they were getting themselves into, they couldn't help but be nervous. I mean not only their alpha, but their friend was about to sacrifice himself for the chance at catching whoever was in charge of this neverending nightmare.

"Are you guys totally sure about this?" Liam questioned while pacing Scott's room. Leilani's nerves were all over the place watching her boyfriend panic. It was like a domino effect with the two of them. If something happened to one of them, the other one would experience it shortly after.

Like when Liam got a bike for his tenth birthday, Leilani ended up getting one a few months later for Christmas. It was kind of freaky, but it just made them even closer than before.

"I know I joke about inflicting mental and physical anguish on you all, but I hope you know I was just joking." Leilani tried to clear the air. Sure, the older teens tend to get on her nerves quite frequently and they make her want to stab her eyes out with a fork, but she couldn't imagine not knowing them. In the few weeks that they've known each other, they've all become her family. Scott and Kira were like older siblings to her. Lydia was like her cool aunt. Malia was like the crazy cousin that makes parties fun. And Stiles was...Stiles but that was more than enough for her.

"I think they're a little nervous, maybe you should tell them it's gonna be alright," Kira suggested, even though you could tell she was trying to soothe her own nerves.

"It's gonna be alright."

"So you've done this before, right?" Liam asked the older Kitsune.

"I've seen it done," Noshiko countered.