"Yaa!! Stop it!" Beomgyu squeals bubbly, exempting himself off the grip on the cap by pulling them away.

Taehyun doesn't want to desist and keeps pushing down the cap onto the other's head. His smile widens until it reaches his ear, giggling breathlessly.

Not until Beomgyu leans in and crashes his lips onto Taehyun's, leaving the car in silence.

Beomgyu releases from their passionated kiss,"Continue and i do it again, we should go in." he softly says.

Taehyun nods, peeking onto Beomgyu's lips again. As they enter the huge funfair they are welcoming by a breathtaking scenery — Glossy candied apples almost reflect the orange sunset of the afternoon sky, the smell of sweet sugared almonds penerate their nostrils, numerous of chunky food trucks sitting in a row side by side, some little kids munching their cotton candy.

At the background, tremendous roller coasters, scores of small lodges, spinning carousels and a huge ferris wheel complete the funfair.

Taehyun's gasps, excitedly waddling inside the funfair,"It's pretty

Taehyun's gasps, excitedly waddling inside the funfair,"It's pretty...oh can we go to the ferris wheel?"

"Wait let me play this game first", Beomgyu points to the score next them, drags Taehyun with him by his hand.

"Hello, one try please."

"It makes 2063,77 ₩ each five rounds."

The brunette hands the cashier his money before receives a water gun.

"Shoot none of your five chances, you lost, shoot yellow ducks you win one plushie of your choice. The more you strike, the worthy gets your prize, have fun."

"Good luck." Taehyun whispers into the older's ear in which Beomgyu shyly smiles at.

The forestage begins to move back and forth, revealing flat fellow painted ducks of wood which pass by quickly. Beomgyu mantains to hold the water gun near his chin, aiming at the grinding ducks.

Failure.

Beomgyu pokes his tongue onto his inner cheek, fixing his aim position once again. Taehyun watches from behind, amazed.