Chapter 51

Over the next two days, Bucky hasn't let you leave his sight. He walks with you everywhere. To the bathroom, the kitchen. Anywhere you decide to go, so does he. When you asked him why, he answered saying that you're on suicide watch.

Currently, you're sitting at the table eating waffles with Bucky next to you. "Dude can you stop staring? It's freaking me out." You say.

"I don't want you to put too big of a piece in your mouth and choke, păpuşă." Bucky says. You sigh and continue eating.

The elevator doors open and Tony walks out with several binders. "There's the soon to be married couple. I know you're going through a hard time, so maybe wedding planning will cheer you up." Tony says as he puts the binders on the table.

"You're going wedding dress shopping today. Just FYI." Tony says. You scrunch your nose. "Isn't that like one of the last things you do?" You asks.

"Oh sweetie. No. Plus the wedding is next month." Tony says. You start chocking on your waffle. Bucky shoots up from his seat. Unsure what he should do. So he grabs your arms and holds them above your head. You stop chocking and drink water.

"Are you okay?" Bucky asks as he sits down. "I'm okay." You say. You grab Bucky's hand. "I was just shocked to learn that we're getting married next month." You say.

"How did you manage to plan this so fast?" Bucky asks. Tony raises an eyebrow. "I'm Tony Stark. Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." He says. You tilt your head in agreement.

"Alright. For the centerpiece I was thinking this." Tony shows you a picture. You shrug. "Sure." You and Bucky say in unison. "Jeez. You two are practically twins." Tony says.

"I sure hope not." Bucky says. You look at him and he winks at you. You smile and kiss him. "Eww." Tony says. You look at him. "We're getting married. What do you think we're gonna do on the honeymoon? Play tag?" You ask.

"Okay next thing. Oh wait. We actually have to go find you a wedding dress. Go get ready. Oh also Nat, Wanda, Vision, Scott, Sam, Steve, Thor, Loki and his boyfriend, Clint, and Bruce are coming with us." Tony says. You scoff, "You invited the whole tower?" Tony nods. You shove the rest of your waffle in your mouth. "Small bites păpuşă." Bucky says. You wave him off and walk to your room to grab your shoes.

You put your hair in a ponytail as you walk back out. Tony notices you're wearing Bucky's hoodie. "Are you gonna take that off, or go out looking like a hobo?" He asks.

"Hobo." You say. Bucky gives you kiss before you walk to the elevator with Tony. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and side hugs you. You wince. "What was that for?"

"I just wanted to hug my sister before she's married." Tony shrugs.

"You know that you're walking me down the aisle right?" You asks. Tony looks at you with wide eyes. "I am?" He asks. You nod. He smiles.

You guys all take two cars. When you arrive at the store, Wanda and Nat are on both sides of you. They loop their arms through yours. "Let's find you the prettiest dress in the whole store." Wanda says as she boops your nose. You smile softly.

Tony had several dresses picked out for you to try on. You were concerned at how he new your size at first, but shrugged it off. Every time you put a new one, you walk out. They all say nay or maybe or yes. There's three piles of dresses. None in the yes pile.

You overheard Loki and Mobius talking about getting married. Nat and Steve were flirting. Wanda was resting her head on Visions shoulder. Clint and Scott were holding hands as a joke. You think.

Finally after you putting on countless dresses for several hours, you finally found your dress. Tony buys it and you all head back to the compound. Wanda takes your dress to hide in her room.

The elevator opens on your floor. Bucky sitting on the couch watching The Office. You walk over and sit down on his lap with a sigh. He wraps his arms around you. "Find a dress?" He asks. You nod, "Wanda put it in her room so you don't see it."

Bucky kisses you. He shoves his tongue into your mouth. His hand lands below your stomach. You sharply inhale. He pulls back. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yea. I'm just still a little sore." You say with a sad face. Bucky notices and kisses your cheek. "I'm sorry păpuşă." Bucky says. You softly smile, "It's not your fault."

"It's not yours either." Bucky says. You open your mouth to argue, but Bucky shuts you up by kissing you. You melt into his kiss.

"Can I ever go somewhere and not see you two with your tongues down each other's throats?" You and Bucky pull away and look over to see Randy.

"No." Bucky says as he pulls your lips back to his. Kissing you more passionately this time.

Uh oh. He's getting territorial.

"Seriously. I just needed to talk to y/n. About her kidnappers." Randy says.

Bucky groans, but pulls his lips away. You start to get off of Bucky's lap, but he pulls you back. "What's up Randy?" You ask.

"Do you have any memory of any guards or other fighters?" Randy asks.

"Sasquatch." You say. Bucky nods at Randy. You had told Bucky about Sasquatch. "Can you describe him?" Randy asks.

"Tall, hairy, muscular, opposite of you Randy." You say with a smirk. Bucky looks at you and smirks.

"Thanks. That's all I need right now. Carry on. I guess." Randy says as he walks back to the elevator.

You look at Bucky and start laughing. Bucky smiles. This is the first time he's heard you laugh since the miscarriage. He kisses your cheek and laughs with you.