Chapter 17

Sams arm is wrapped around your shoulder. Bucky puts his hand on your knee. He slowly slides his hand up your leg and stops it at your inner thigh.

"Hey. Watch your hands." Sam says.

Bucky doesn't take his hand off of you. Sam and Bucky stare at each other.

"Okay either you guys seriously hate each other, or you're secretly in love and trying to cover it up with hate." You say.

"Nope it's just pure hate." Sam says.

"Pure hate. No love what so ever." Bucky says.

"Enemies to lovers. I ship it." You say.

"There's nothing to ship." Sam and Bucky say in unison.

"Sure about that?" You ask while raising an eyebrow.

Bucky leans in and whispers, "Be a good girl now and I'll reward you later." In you ear.

Okay I'll just shut up now.

You turn the tv on and put on a movie. Sam and Bucky both seem bored by it. You're bored by it too. You change it. Some random movie pops up and you decide to leave it.

It's really funny. These two dudes are arguing. One of them says 'I'm gonna round house your ass' and it made you guys laugh.

Subconsciously, you lay your head on Bucky's shoulder. Sam notices and his jaw tightens. Bucky smirks. Sam pulls you off Bucky and lays you against him. Bucky does the Sam thing.

Oh shit. I should probably do something. Nah this is fun.

Sam stands up and pulls you off of Bucky. Bucky stands up and stands face to face with Sam.

"Uh. Guys. Maybe you should sit down." You say.

They continue to stare at each other.

"Keep your hands off of her." Sam says.

"You knew what you were signing up for when you started dating her. You know I'm not going to keep me hands off of her. Deal with it." Bucky says.

That was fucking hot. Can we go fuck now?

"Back off Bucky." Sam says.

"I'm not backing down. You can back down, but I'm not." Bucky says.

"I'm not backing down either." Sam says.

Sams pager goes off. He grabs it and groans. "I have to go. Steve needs me." Sam says. He leans down and kisses you.

"Bye baby." He says.

"Bye." You say.

Bucky doesn't wait for Sam to make it to the elevator. He sits next to you and pulls you on his lap. Making you straddle him. "Hi păpuşă." Bucky says.

"Hi Bucky." You say. Bucky grabs your throat and pulls you down to kiss you.

He hears the elevator doors close and he takes his shirt off. He switches positions and lays you on your back on the couch. He climbs over you and starts kissing you again. He takes his hoodie and your shirt off of you.

Bucky kisses your neck and starts trailing kisses down your chest. You moan which only turns him on more.

"We shouldn't do this on the couch." You say. Bucky sighs against your stomach. He gets off of you and picks you up. Your legs wrap around his waist and your arms around his neck. You kiss him again.

He walks to your room. Not breaking away from you lips once. He closes the door and unclasps your bra. You take it off. Bucky sits on your bed and straddles you oh his lap.

There's a knock at your door. "Y/n it's Tony." You groan. You get off of Bucky lap and throw on one of Tony's shirts.

You open the door. "Yes Tony?" You ask.

"I need you for something." Tony says.

"And what's that something?" You ask.

"It's just. Hard to explain." Tony says.

"Okay fine." You say.

"Meet me in my lab in five minutes." Tony says. He walks away and you close the door and groan.

Two arms wrap around you. "It's okay păpuşă." Bucky says. You lean the back of your head against his chest. "I'm not going anywhere păpuşă." Bucky whispers against the top of your head.

"Yea I know. I just wish Tony didn't need me right now. I swear to god if he just makes me take pictures of him, I will shove that iron man suit so far up his ass, that it'll come out of his mouth. Or maybe it'll start blasting in him and explode his body from the inside out." You say.

"Okay go help your brother. Don't kill him." Bucky says. You spin around and Bucky kisses you.

"See ya later păpuşă." Bucky says.

You smile. "See ya."