Chapter 14

The next day, Tony decided to have a party. Why? Because he wants to.

"Y/n you're going. End of discussion." Tony says.

"I really don't want to." You say.

"I don't care." Tony says. "Wear something nice. Like what you wore last time. Not that little black dress though." Tony says.

You stick your tongue out at Tony before slamming your door in his face. "Rude!" Tony yells.

You walk to your closet and dig through your dresses. Leave it to Tony to tell you about the party tonight, an hour before it starts. You find a simple dress to wear. You put it on and leave the makeup you had done earlier on.

 You put it on and leave the makeup you had done earlier on

You brush through your hair really quick. You don't really care what you look like for some reason. You check the time. Five minutes. You sit on your bed.

There's a knock at your door. "Come in." You say. The door opens and Bucky walks in wearing a nice suit. You stand up.

"Wow you look very beautiful." Bucky says.

You blush and look at the floor to try and hide it. "Thank you. You look very handsome." You say.

Bucky offers you his hand. "Shall we?" He asks.

"We shall." You say and take his hand.

He leads you to the elevator. "You know once these doors open, I'm letting go of your hand." You say.

"I know păpuşă. I know." Bucky says.

The doors open and you and Bucky drop each other's hand. The room is filled with people. It makes you want to grab Bucky's hand again. You go to do that, but are pulled away. You look to see Sam.

"Hey pretty lady." Sam says.

"Hi." You say. His compliment didn't make you blush like Bucky's did.

"Wanna drink, or dance first?" Sam asks.

"Drink." You say.

Sam grabs your hand and leads you to the bar. You order your drinks and sit down. After you've had your first drink, Sam offered you his hand. You take it and go on the dance floor with him.

He puts his hands on your hips. You put yours on the back of his neck. You sway back and forth to the slow song.

Bucky watches as you and Sam slow dance. He doesn't take his eyes off of you. He watches Sam's hands slowly move closer to your ass here and there. He takes a sip of his drink, not taking his gaze off of you.

Sam leans in and kisses you. Bucky's grip on the glass cup tightens to the point where it's about to break. This is exactly what he was talking about. Jealousy. But for him, it's the worst kind. The kind that makes him want to hurt anyone who checks you out.

"You good buck?" Steve asks. Bucky doesn't answer him. Steve follows Bucky's gaze and sees Sam and you dancing. "They look happy." Steve says with a smile. His smile disappears when he sees how Bucky's looking at him.

"What's gotten into you buck?" Steve asks.

"She has. Well actually. I've gotten into her." Bucky say.

Steve chokes on his drink. "What?" He asks Bucky.

"We had sex a couple times. I like her Steve." Bucky says.

"Does Sam know?" Steve asks.

Bucky nods. "Yea y/n told him. Sam said he doesn't mind having a competition and said he's willing to fight for her." Bucky says.

"Are you willing to fight for her?" Steve asks.

Bucky looks back at you. A smile forms on his face. "Yea I am." Bucky says.

His smile fades when he sees Sam whisper something into your ear. And judging by the way your face expression changed, it involved both of you naked.

Bucky crushes the glass in his hand once he sees Sam kiss your neck and you giggling. "Hey buck. Calm down." Steve says. He puts a hand on Bucky shoulder.

Bucky shoves Steve's hand off and makes his way over to you and Sam. He shoves Sam off of you and wraps an arm around your waist. He leads you off of the dance floor and into the secret bathroom he discovered on accident when he first got here.

"Bucky what the hell are you doing?" You ask after Bucky shoves you into the bathroom and locks the door behind you.

Bucky completely ignores your question. He grabs the sides of your face and kisses you. Not being able to resist, you kiss him back. Bucky scoops you up and sits you in the edge of the counter.

He lifts up your dress and pulls your underwear off and tosses it on the ground. He pulls his pants down. He pumps himself in his hand a couple time before thrusting into you. You grab a hold of the edge of the counter.  He grabs your hips. Guiding you back and forth.

You let go of the counter and grab his shoulders. You bite your lip to muffle your moans. Bucky pounds into you hard. He bites down on your shoulder.

Your fingers run through his hair. "You don't know how badly I wanted to fuck you in that elevator today." Bucky whispers against your neck. You moan quietly.

Bucky licks a stipe up your neck. "Did seeing me. With. Sam. Make you want. To fuck. Me?" You asks through moans.

"I told you I'd get territorial. Didn't I?" Bucky asks.

You nod. Bucky thrusts into you harder and harder. You feel yourself clench around him. "I want you to cum on my cock pretty girl." Bucky says. You clench tighter around him.

You bite your lip to muffle your moan as you cum. Bucky follows quick behind you. He pulls out of you. Cleaning you both off. He helps you get off the counter. You pick up your underwear and put it back on.

Before heading back out, Bucky pulls you into him and kisses you. A short simple kiss that goes a long way. He kisses your forehead and walks out of the bathroom. Leaving you standing there with a stomach full of butterflies.