Chapter 30

Bucky storms through the front door. The guy is sitting on the couch. He sees Bucky and stands up. Bucky walks over to him. His metal hand forms into a tight fist.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait." The guy says as he starts walking away from Bucky.

Not listening to him, Bucky continues to walk towards him. The guy keeps backing up.

"We can talk about this." The guy suggests.

"Talk about the fact that you raped my girl." Bucky spits.

"I'm sure you understand why I did it. She hot. Like really hot and I couldn't help myself." The dude says.

More anger strikes in Bucky. If that's even possible. His metal arm comes around and lands in the middle of the rapists' face. He falls on his back holding his nose.

"Okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry. But once I kissed her neck and she made that noise, I just couldn't stop. Then she made those moaning sounds. Oh god." He says.

Bucky reaches down and wraps his metal hand around the guys throat. He squeezes tighter and tighter. The dude face gets redder and redder.

"Bucky!" Someone calls.

Two hands wrap around Bucky and pull him off of the guy. Bucky turns around and sees Steve.

"What the hell are you doing?" Steve asks.

"Trying to kill someone." Bucky says.

"Why? What did he do to you?" Steve asks.

"He didn't do anything to me. He raped y/n." Bucky says.

"What?" Steve asks.

"I'm so pressing charges." The guy gasps out.

Bucky scoffs, "Go ahead. The girl you raped happened to be Tony Starks little sister. He's already pressing charges."

The guys eyes go wide. He lays his head back on the floor.

Steve leads Bucky out of the house and into a car. "How did you know I was here?" Bucky asks.

"I saw you leaving on one of the security cameras and had a feeling, so I followed you." Steve shrugs.

"If you didn't show up I would've killed him. I was close to crushing his neck."

"What did y/n say about you coming back here?"

"She doesn't know. She was asleep when I left." Bucky says.

"Are you going to tell her?" Steve asks.

Bucky doesn't say anything. The rest of the ride back in quiet.

When Bucky walks into your room, you're still asleep under your covers. Bucky smiles at the sight. He quickly changes back into his sweat pants. You mumble something as Bucky lays down next to you.

His arms slide under you and he pulls you into his chest. He kisses the top of your head.

"Oh păpuşă. If I told you what I almost did, I'd probably lose you." Bucky whispers. He closes his eyes and falls asleep with you.

When you wake up, Bucky's arms are wrapped around you. You smile and nuzzle into him. Bucky mumbles something and his grip on you tightens.