"I-is s-ometh-ing w-wrong?". Izuku closed his eyes shut. She looked at him concerned, panicking more as she watched the boy trying to avoid her. There was a sigh, not so loud but Uraraka heard it. She looked at the principal whose eyes were staring at the ground. "I'm afraid that something is indeed wrong Ochako Uraraka. I will have to ask for you to stay calm when we reveal to you the amount of damage".

'Damage?', she thought to herself. Recovery Girl when to pull down her blanket again to reveal her hand, but Uraraka was quicker and she had already pulled it out. She froze at its sight. Her eyes widen and cold sweat washed over her. She stared at the bandaged part of her arm trembling, tears blurring her vision. She put the other hand in her mouth from shock. 'No, this can't be happening'.

Flashbacks from her torture from Toga came to her mind. The sour reminding of the knife cutting through her flesh and the sickening sound of it hitting the bone and cracking it under the pressure. The sight of her wrist falling down to the ground, splashing blood all around her and the villain kicking it away. Her chuckles, her evil chuckles echoing around her and a scream, Izuku's scream. Then the darkness swallowing him.

She started crying, sobs escaping from her mouth. She let her right hand fall to her side, out of his vision as tears started running. "No...",she said softly between her sobs, refusing to believe the truth in front of her. The heroes looked away, not bearing to look at the heartbreaking sight of the girl. Izuku's eyes had started getting filled with tears themselves as he heard the girl. He gritted his teeth and brushed them away, refusing to cry in front of his friend. He had to stay strong for her. His fists clenched and he stood up from his chair. He stared at her seriously and waited until she took notice of him.

The moment her crying calmed down and her eyes landed of him, he bowed down in front of her. "I really sorry Ochako!". He had closed his eyes shut to keep the tears at check. Uraraka looked at him taken aback. The boy continued. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect, I'm sorry I couldn't save you, I'm sorry I broke my promise, I'm sorry I let Toga cut you hand! I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything!".

He couldn't hear any response coming from her and he thought that the girl was angry at him. 'Of course she is angry. She probably hates me now and wouldn't want to even see me ever again. I deserve it, I'm such a sad excuse of a friend and-' , he stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He opened his eyes and looked up, confused to find his friend staring at him with teary eyes. "I don't hate you Izuku! I would never hate you! Never think something like that again. And you are not a bad friend. You are a good friend and such a wonderful person! Please don't be sorry for what happened. After all, I was the one who told you to not come and save me".

The boy looked at her in wonder. 'Did I said that out loud again?'. Uraraka seemed to catch on to the look he was giving her and nodded at him. Izuku just sighed. "But this is not your fault either! I would have never listened to something like that!. If it only hadn't been for them". She crooked an eyebrow, confused at what the boy was implying. Aizawa leaned forwards in interest at the mention of them once again wanting to see how was this going to unfold.

Feeling his teachers eyes burning holes in his back, he glanced back at him before looking back at his friend and shaking his head. Uraraka nodded again. 'So, who are they? Does it have to do something with One for All? That's why sensei can't learn?'.

"Yeah... The successors intervened. Not all of them, but the majority of the past users decided that I wasn't being a worthy enough user. They said they wanted to teach me a lesson of how it feels like to see someone dear to you get hurt. That way, they believed that they will make my understand just how wrong my decision had been all along".

She smiled at the boy and moved a bit forward, taking hold of one of his hands, squeezing it. 'I don't know what they say Izuku. But I believe that you are worthy of this power. Just the mere fact of how many people you have saved with these decisions of yours is enough proof to that. So don't let their words affect you, ok?'.

He smiled back at her. "Have I ever told you how lucky I am to have you?". Uraraka giggled, and soon, both of them were laughing their hearts out. As if it was infectious, Nezu started chuckling too along with them, leaving the other two teachers look at the confused. "So, are we to get that the two of you can actually communicate telepathically?". The principal had surprisingly been able to calm himself down quickly enough.

Aizawa's eyes widen and turned to look at his two problem children who were trying to recollect themselves. Silently, he was glad that Uraraka had stopped mourning for her lost wrist, even if he knew it wouldn't last for long. Izuku turned to look at the principal. "Yes, indeed. I think I forgot to mention that earlier. I apologize". The creature motioned with his hand dismissively. "No need for apologies about that. There were so many things going on in your story that it's only natural that you forgot to mention something. Though, I'm sure that this ability of yours would be one heck of a headache for you homeroom teacher here!". He looked teasingly at the homeroom teacher who was standing further away from him, as the man sighed sadly and banged his head into the wall.

"Can you communicate with anyone you want, or is it just Uraraka?", asked Eraserhead tiredly. Uraraka nodded. "It's only me!".

Aizawa banged his head again.

"Of course it would have been only you. Damn you problem children". Everyone's attention was then averted from the underground hero to the door of the room, the clicking sound of it opening having everyone's heads snap to that direction to see the person that decided to enter. Soon, the flair form of the retired hero came into view, his face particularly glowing with happiness and excitement as he entered.

His eyes quickly scanned the room until they fell upon his success to who he rushed immediately. "Young Midoriya, I have awesome news! I talked with David and he says that he might be able to do it! He will come from America as soon as he can to take a look at young Uraraka and figure out if he can mahe something! You hear that, she is going to be just fine! I know him, there never was something he couldn't achieve!".

Silence filled the room as everyone stared at the beaming Toshinori. Izuku looked at his mentor in awe, slowly taking in everything All Might had said to him. He felt the hand he was gripping on start trembling as he smiled softly. "Really All Might? H-he will fix my hand?".

The retired hero turned to look at her and shook his head. "Not fix it, it is too late for that. And after all, David Shield is not a doctor as you remember. He is a scientist! Young Midoriya requested I talk to him to see if he would be able to make a prosthetic arm that will allow you to still use your quirk just like before! And-".

Suddenly, Toshinori's eyes widen and the smile on his face grew even more. "Oh, right! I see you woke up yound Uraraka. Well, emmm.......hi? Good to see you are alright?". Everyone facepalmed.

To be continued
Undead out