Chapter 21

"Bakugou? What are you doing here?" asked Iida in disbelief. Izuku stared at him too, the light of the moon slightly illuminating on the boy, making his characteristics barely visible, but enough for the others to recognize him. The ghost quirk wielder turned to look at his friend, Uraraka, as if he was expecting to get an explanation from her, but she just looked at him back. He groaned, it was annoying to not be able to communicate with her while in front of others. But no could he do about this situation. Or at least his quirk decided to co-operate with him so he could figure out more abilities,something he had started to doubt to even have.

The, all too recognizable sound of a 'tsc' echoed in the darkness of the night, as Katsuki looked at the glass wearing boy as if he was some kind of idiot. "Why would I be here four eyes!? I am going after Icyhot to save him from this nonsense of his. If I let you two extras handle this on your own, we would have three other graves to keep company to Deku"  he said motioning toward the grave behind them. All three teens flinched at how bluntly he stated this, like it was something normal to say, but soon recovered with Iida taking a serious expression.

"Alright then, if you are sure about your decision, then it's fine by me. And with Uraraka leading you here, I guess she is alright with it too. More people mean more chances of success and in a crucial situation like this one, we need all the advantages we can get. While I was waiting for you I saw Todoroki head of to the forest. I think that he is planning to sneak out from there". Bakugou raised an eyebrow at the last think while Uraraka stared at deku for confirmation, which she got with a nod of his head. "Through the forest? But isn't Hound Dog guarding this area? How is he planning to go through him?" she asked, a question that was particularly levitating on everyone's minds.

Bakugou shook his head. "I don't what he has on his mind, but he isn't stupid. He might have come up with a plan. I say we follow right behind him and try to catch up to him. That is our only way to not lose sight and maybe find a way to sneak out ourselves". Everyone agreed with the boys idea, and without spending anymore time into conversing about a way to get out, they took off running to the direction Iida showed them.

All they had to do, was keep walking straight. They knew that. Even if this forest was small, and the only reason for its existence was cosmetic, it also worked as another way of keeping the villain out of the school. It was difficult to navigate through these woods, since there was no path, and never was there a map given with directions on how to walk through it. Getting lost was something very likely to happen if you started taking turns mindlessly, without keeping tracks of you steps, except if you knew the place around there, or had a Quirk that helped with it.

That was yet another reason why Hound Dog was assigned to guard this area. He was considered the only one capable of navigating, except always from Nezu, as something like that was child's play for the cleverer being on earth. Izuku had also come to be an exception to that. Having spent particularly all his nights since he appeared as a ghost in this world, he could say confidentially that he doubted he could be lost inside it.

But for our 'rescue' team, that wasn't something so useful since of course they had no way of following the boys directions. So straight walking was the only way. And luckily for them, the dual quirk user seemed to have thought seemilarly to them as he too was walking straight forward, searching for the wall while also keeping an eye out for the guardian. As they moved deeper and deeper, everyone's steps needed to become more quiet. One wrong step, and there presence there would be made know, and they will have to be chased down by the teacher.

'The middle zone', as everyone liked to call it, was where the patroling was more intense. If you stepped in that zone, you were immediately noticed, probably by your sent. Izuku knew that very well, his fight with Gentle Criminal having taught him more than necessary information about that safety measure of the school than maybe needed. It was until they had entered that zone that they were found with two pro heroes surrounding them and asking for explanations about the situation.