Chapter 56

In the league's hideout

He had fallen to his knees, misty eyes staring aimlessly at the mess in front of him. The raging energy inside of him was still pulsating hard, begging for him to let go of the last threads of self control. His hands were gripping his head, a strong and firm hold to get rid of the never ending thoughts inside his mind. His mouth was slightly opened, his lips barely moving as he mumbled quietly incoherent words. Though no one would want to know what he was saying.

"One for All"

His raspy voice filled the horrifying silence inside the room. The five figures standing behind him overlooked him with pity, though no one dared to approach him. Rage was the only thing he was feeling and then, there was the overwhelming sense of emptiness. He was a wild animal, caged up by his own self as he growled dangerously.

The smell of blood surrounding him only worked us a fuel to the toxic emotion inside of him. The fire burned brighter and brighter the longer he stayed there and was bound to soon turn into an unstoppable blaze.

His nails dug into his skin, but he was incapable to feel the sweet relief of physical pain he had hoped for. That only aggravated his condition as he wanted to cry, but it had been long since he had run out of tears.

"I hate you"

Memories were replaying themselves on his mind and to his horror, they wouldn't stop. Pure hatred was directed to people he had once considered his allies, only for them to prove him wrong. He lost every respect he ever had for them, a trust that he was sure was bound to last for an eternity now crumbled in front of his feet. And he didn't spare it a second glance as he kicked it away, refusing to rebuilt what was broken.

Flashback

Toga entered the room Uraraka was at, a malicious smile in her lips, not alike the one her leader wore before. She seemed excited for what was to follow, her body hypervating with excitement. She walked toward the other girl, overlooking her trembling form. She examined the brushes she had already received, blood still coming out of most of them.

She licked her lips, drool coming out from the corner of her mouth. Her instincts screamed for her to dive into her meal and she seemed willing to comply.

"What do you say we play a game Ochako? Just like the old times!". The student shook her head negatively. Tears had started to appear again in her eyes as she gritted her teeth, much aware of the dark intentions the villain had.

The discomfort of his friend wasn't something Izuku liked to see. He walked and stood in front of her, shielding her for the other person. Though, for Toga, something like that couldn't have been known.

She pulled out a knife from her pocket and held it close to her face. She looked at her reflection on its shiny surface and laughed at it. The boy knew that she had more gear than that on her. But she seemed to have chosen the knife as her instrument. For the time being that is. He knew better than to underestimate their sick intentions.

"You know, I never got to take a good taste of that blood of yours. I bet it has to be very sweet". Her voice sounded sweet and seducing, aiming to lure her prey. Though for Uraraka, it did the complete opposite. She started fighting against her restrains, trying to get herself freed and run away. She groaned as she felt her wrist get all the more grazed with every movement she made, small droplets of blood running down her hands.

The villain enjoyed to watch her struggle, as was evident by her continuesly widening smile. But she had also started to get restless. She proceed forward, raising her knife as high as her hands could make it and pulled it down with the intention to stab the girls stomach. Uraraka closed her eyes and screamed, ready to receive the blow. She was trying to pull herself as far into the chair as possible in an attampt to get away from her inevitable doom. But she knew that this wasn't happening.