Chapter 14

Standing in the middle of his room, eyes still focused into the place where the first ever wielder of One for all stood just seconds before he disappeared, Izuku's thoughts were going insane trying to comprehend what he had been said.

Inside of him, inside the very core of the great power he possessed, he was told that new power had flourished. The Quirks of the past users, every single one except his mentors, considering that he was Quirkless. He didn't know how he should react to that. It was a lot, maybe even too much power for a human to bare. 8 different Quirks, all with their pros and cons, wild untamed power waiting for the greater moment to appear.

He turned his attention to his body and looked at it like it was the power itself, with fear overpowering everything but also a glimpse of childish excitement for exploring the unknown.

Multiple times in the past, he had been reassured by none other than the symbol of peace that he was a worthy successor, someone who could bear that power and be proud for doing so. But his own mind would never accept it and now he couldn't help but thing about it. 'Why? Why do I have to be the one that will get this power? It could have been another user, more capable and strong than me and yet I am the one that claims it. How will I be able to master these powers when yet I cannot even control my quirk and neither One for all propertly. Everything depends on me, he said I am the last one, the last user, that to blame to still unknown reasons that I suppose I won't want to learn. If I fail to defeat All for one, then it's the end for this world as we know it, and there would be no one in the future to powerful enough to match his power'

He clenched his fist as hurt as he could, applying force that would have made him bleed if he still had fresh. He felt the need to succeed, the need to protect, he felt all the weight put on his shoulders and it was pushing him down. But hed couldn't fall, he needed to stood up and fight. That was the porpoise of everyone who wielded this Quirk and he needed to fulfill his cause, to protect everyone.

He looked up, neon emerald eye glowing with determination. He was hopeless now, weak, afraid, but he knew what he had to do and if that was for him to become a hero, for him to protect everyone, then he was willing to sacrifice everything to do so. He was going to be the last stand, be there when needed, when the time comes, and he will be ready, he was sure for it. He will be everyone's hero.

He brought his hand to his chest, fell down to one knew and bowed slightly. Closing his eyes he started talking, no swearing to no one in specific or everyone on earth. "I don't know why you chose me. I am weak now, and maybe I don't have even the slightest of potential the other users had. But, if I had to fight All for one, then I promise that I will fight till the bitter end. I can't promise I will succeed, not now, not with what I possess now. I will, try however to become strong so when the time comes, I will stand up in front of the the crowd and protect them, make all of you proud, All Might, One for all, all of you".

A small smile reside on his face as he stood there motionless for awhile longer, small tears forming in his eyes caused by an emotion inside him that he couldn't find a name for.

Meanwhile, in a realm much different than ours, it's look reminding a lot of space, with all the strange colors and starts lighting it up, a golden smokey creature stood there overwatching the child making his oath. His physik, was not dissimilar to old number one hero's skeleton form and also eightth user's of One for all, Toshinori Yagi.

He stood there with tears coming out from his eyes, having been touched by the words of his one and only student. He was proud of him, so proud that nobody could even comprehend the amount and knew for definate that his other part would feel exactly the same if he knew about what was happening. Someone started to walk toward him, their step light and quiet, and once they reached to his side they touched his shoulder.