Chapter 34

Tsukauchi has been kind of busy lately. Why might someone ask. Well, as one of the most well known detectives the country had to offer, it had to come as no surprise at all. He along with his team of officers had been put into the case of the missing league of villains members for a while now. And he had to say, even with all the information they had managed to gather, they were still pretty far away from them.

Also, he was in the same time investigating the attack on the number one hero in Fukuoka. Because of course, the police was the force that had to help civilians move away from the city from the time being. When he had heard about the incident, as sad and frustrated he might of was, he couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement inside of him building up. This has been the first appearance of the league for God knows how long and he couldn't wait to gather some more intel on their whereabouts. But of course, he should have expected that the villains wouldn't have left anything behind.

Furthermore, he had some affairs with UA as well. Because they just had to make his job more difficult than it already was. A child had died in an exercise and after many requests from citizens, he was forced to conduct investigations in order to determine that there was no ill intention behind that unfortunately event. He really didn't enjoy to have to take the statements of all the school teachers, some of which so happen to be close friends and partners of his that he would have sword they would never do something like that. But, work was work and he had to do what he was supposed to. Even if he was terrified by a rat/bear/dog like principal.

And, if all these weren't enough, because they weren't, he can tell, he had to keep company and sooth his old friend and retired symbol of peace, because the man had just lost his successor in the said accident in the school. He didn't know why fate seemed to hate him that much, but he was absolutely sure that things couldn't get worse from that point. After all, they had lost the only hope they might of had had in countering All for One and the LOV.

How wrong he was. He could feel a headache making its way as he sat outside of a room in a central hospital in Fukuoka. It was the same one hero Endeavor was in, but in this time, he wasn't the one he had came to visit. Late in the night, or maybe early in the morning, he had a phonecall and it was from no other than the prestigious high school that always seemed to get in some kind of trouble.

And, true to what had seemed to become a tradition, something had happened and Toshinori was screaming violently to the phone to sent forces in the big dumpster in the city. Though, the reason had caught his interest. The teacher didn't know too much, apparently the student that called was in a hurry, but from what he had learned, Dabi was there and he had had a fight with some of the students and the teachers. He remembers closing the phone without letting the man inform him furthermore and rush into a car and take of. They had to catch the villain, they couldn't afford to let him escape.

He had sent other forces to search around the area for other members, or meet up with the heroes so they could take care of the students that had came face to face with the man. If he had to guess, some had to be injured. When he arrived at the scene, he was expecting to find an energetic villain running around destroying staff, or even nothing since it had been long since the others had left him so he might had seeked shelter. But yet, he found its uncontioys beaten up corpse laying bloodied up to the ground.

He had waited, as patiently as he could for the people present to recover and tell him what had happened. Because, apparently, the villain was put into a coma with no signs of waking up any time soon. So, his only way of attaining information at the moment were the victims themselves. But just no one seemed to want to tell him the truth! One after another, he had talked to them alone and asked about what had happened. Though, everyone seemed to hide something. The girl, Uraraka, had tried to tell the story from her own point of view. But he could tell that something was missing. Some pieces just didn't click.