Dr. Cornelius

Dr. Cornelius had planned on reversing the curse of the Wolf when a couple of centuries had passed. About a century from now would mark the year 2100, the year of the Baja's return.

The ancient Shaman tribe was responsible for Shira's awakening.
Dr.Cornelius was a white guy with red hair. One of his relatives was a man named Victor Frankenstein (aka Dr.F).

Little did he know that he was being spied on by Vera Wang.

Vera set up a diversion for Dr.Cornelius. He went to go and see what was causing the ruckus. Vera then looked around for the antidote until there was a chest that read 1500-2100, so she opened it and found an antidote that was green in color with many more of it. And she decided to take all of them to her village. But then it felt like she was being watched, Vera began to turn around, and then she saw two eyes with glasses on glancing at her. So she decided to transform into a wolf to defend herself. Dr. Cornelius was befuddled when he saw what she had turned into. Giving him no time to think Vera took a bite out of his hand and this had sent a signal to his brain and back and the result was him screaming in pain.
As he was severally wounded Vera took off and decided to not come back after that since he saw what she looked like.
As Vera left and went to her Village in Half-Moon Ville her eyes were this yellow color which could help her see in the night. She knew her way home by the moon's ability to shape-shift in the direction in which she turned toward. The closer she was to the moon the closer towards home.
To be continued........