Another day at school (overview)

Social groups are divided into two groups the rational and the irrationals, as expected there will be more men in the rational group than on the irrational group and the opposite for women.

The Zodiac signs provide each personality with some form of flair an earth based, fire based, water based and air based, that's how each power is divided.

With enough dedication the air tribe can attain any power due to air being part of most of the elements. The air ethnic group always makes sure to have a child in certain months to make them air born. Mistakes happen and so, some babies could be born on a non air month or day and become orphans and then taken to a certain tribe based on their elemental status. Therefore, their kid should be either a Gemini, Libra, or an Aquarius.

Traditional Witches don't dare to be around Mixed witches because they look human and vastly different from other Witches of their race. It's hard to fully connect to one side when you relate to another at times, but what matters is that they can somewhat relate even if imperfect.

Nadia gets ready to go to University and now feels that she can't force the relationship between her and Maleficent, so she'll just give Mal some space and allow things to happen naturally.

For now Nadia wants to figure out how she can cure the nano virus that had killed her mom.

Nadia takes a class in virology. To get a better understanding of what they are.
To be continued.......