Gender

It was officially Saturday, the day of the gender reveal party for Sophia and Corbyn.

It was crazy to think about because I felt like we had just found out she was pregnant just a few days before, when in reality it was almost 16 weeks prior. She was officially 21 weeks.

The house was all decorated and everything was set up outside. Everyone was dressed in either blue or pink, for their guesses on what it was going to be.

Jonah and I stood in the bathroom, getting ready. Jonah was in black ripped jeans and a light pink button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. I was in a light blue sundress. We had different opinions and Jonah was so sure he was right.

Jonah seemed gloomy that day, and I was worried it was because I couldn't have kids. Was it because he wanted that party one day for himself but he'd never get it if he stayed with me?

"Is everything okay?" I looked at him through the mirror, trying to look as positive as I could

"Of course, doll face. Are you okay?" Jonah smiled brightly but I saw right through it

"I'm sorry I can't give you this one day" I whispered to myself

"Hey, don't say that. Babies or not, I still love you. We can be the badass aunt and uncle who travel the world and buy the best Christmas gifts, okay?" Jonah wrapped his arms around my waist, laying a light kiss on my exposed neck

"I love you" I rested my head back, so it was placed lightly on Jonah's shoulder

"I love you too. Now, all the guests are already here so let's get down there and see if I won the bet" Jonah chuckled, spinning me towards the door

"What bet?"

"Jack, Corbyn and I think it'll be a girl, Daniel and Zach think it'll be a boy, so we made a little bet. And I can't believe you're not on my side"

Jonah placed a hand on my lower back as we walked downstairs and out to the backyard that was crowded with Sophia and Corbyn's families, along with the three other boys with a few people from the gang, not a lot, at least 4.

I met Corbyn's younger siblings and parents, along with Sophia's younger sisters and parents. They were all really nice people, it was almost scary.

There was games and then finally the reveal. Everyone spread out around the back yard to see Corbyn and Sophia stood by a large box filled with the right coloured balloons Corbyn's sister, Ashley, had set up for the occasion.

I took in all the smiling faces in the backyard, all there to celebrate the special occasion when an unforgettable face caught my eye in the crowd.

Her short blonde hair was covered in a large sun hat and her ice blue eyes were covered by large black sunglasses. She clutched onto her tan coloured jacket as she leaned her back against the white fence in the far corner

I quickly spun around, clutching onto Jonah's hand tighter.

"You okay?" Jonah looked down to me and smiled.

I looked up to Jonah with my eyes flooded with tears that refused to fall. I shook my head which sent panic over Jonah's face.

"What's wrong? What's going on?"

"She's here" I whispered

"Who?" Jonah didn't look around, he knew it'd cause suspicion

"Bunny"

"I fucking knew it" Jonah lowered his head as he let out a sigh. He reached into his pocket, grabbing out his cellphone, calling a number.

"Tell me why the girl we've been on the hunt for is now standing in our backyard full of civilians?" He kept his voice low but stern to get his point across. "No you can't come in and get her, I don't need their families questioning why we have security or why you're dragging her out. Just shut up, I'll deal with it"

Jonah aggressively hung up his phone before shoving his phone in his pocket. He let out a huff before he started walking through the crowd, still holding my hand.

He walked up to Corbyn and whispered something in his ear before we stood by them by the patio doors.

I tried to keep my focus on the couple but I couldn't stop thinking about Bunny being there.

How did she get in? How did security not see her? They were following me around because of her and they did nothing.

"I told him to make this quick, I can't have all these people here with her around. She won't be alone, there's gotta be people here with her somewhere" Jonah wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to lean back into him.

I watched Sophia in her long light blue dress that showed her growing belly nicely. Corbyn stood on the other side of the box in a light pink shirt with black jeans.

The crowd started to countdown as I quickly looked to Bunny who was already smiling at me. She waved her fingers lightly at me before disappearing beside the house.

"3..2..1!" Everyone yelled and my head snapped back seeing blue coloured balloons fly out of the box.

"Ha! In your face!" I looked to see Zach yelling in Jack's face in their different coloured shirts

Sophia and Corbyn pulled into a sweet hug and kissed before family and friends surrounded them in congratulations.

I pulled myself from Jonah's grip, interested in where Bunny ran off too.

A hand grabbed a hold of my wrist, pulling me back.

"Where are you going?" Jonah spun me around so I was facing him

"I'm going to see where she went"

"She wants you dead, Y/n, why would you willingly go look for her?" Jonah whispered

"I- I don't know" It was a dumb idea on my part

"Go congratulate Sophia and I'll go check it out" He kissed my forehead before walking along the back of the house to peek around the side.

I forced myself to focus on the happy couple who were hugging their parents with large smiles.

Sophia's eyes met mine and she quickly walked over to give me a hug.

"We were right!" She squealed as she pulled from the hug

"Our boyfriends suck" I commented on the two who wore pink

"Hey, I just wanted a mini Sophia" Corbyn chuckled as he gave me a hug

It was weird, Corbyn was, of course, so happy about that day that he probably didn't even think when he hugged me. I did flinch at his touch but it was nothing to be afraid of.

"Where's Jonah?" I looked to where he went beside the house but he wasn't back yet

"He saw someone go to the side of the house and said no one should be back there so he went to check it out" I wasn't about to ruin their day by saying Bunny was there, even though I knew I'd regret it later.

"Oh, I'll be right back" Corbyn kissed Sophia's head before going where Jonah disappeared to

"There's snacks and drinks inside, let's go!" Sophia announced to the crowd and everyone started making their way inside.

I slid open the door, letting everyone file in as I watched the side of the house.

Jonah and Corbyn emerged not long after almost everyone was inside, they looked like they were arguing, or at least bickering.

Corbyn walked into the house after putting on an obvious fake smile, sending a glare in my direction. While Jonah walked to me with his arms open, pulling me in to a hug.

"You gotta stop lying to Corbyn" Is the first thing that left his mouth

"Did you see her?" I rolled my eyes at his comment

"No, but we'll find her doll face, don't worry"