I Had To

"You got my money?" Bunny's eyes turned to Jonah as mine slightly scanned the room.

Jonah took off his bag, handing it over to Bunny. She opened it wide and dumped it on a table behind her.

My jaw dropped open seeing the amount of money Jonah had in that bag.

"Alright" Bunny nodded her head at one of the men, who opened a box, shoving two bags back into Jonah's pack.

"Always a pleasure" Bunny nodded, handing the bag back to Jonah.

"See you around" Jonah chuckled as he turned us around, headed back to the door.

A man by the door opened it for us to slip through.

I released my grip from Jonah's arm as he started walking faster than me through the parking lot. He quickly whipped his head back to look at me, giving me a light glare.

"Those guys are still here, keep ahold of me until we get to the car, okay?"

I quickly got my grasp around Jonah again, holding tightly, seeing all three men staring us down. I gulped loudly causing Jonah to shake his head.

"You're fine doll face, I just want to be cautious"

We made it back to the car, Jonah opened my door first, letting me in. He took off his back pack and placed it at my feet, not taking his eyes off the men.

Jonah closed my door then locked the car with the remote on his keys. I sat and watched as he walked around the car, getting stopped by the man with his hair in a bun.

I turned in my seat to be able to see Jonah standing just by the trunk of his car.

Panic started to set in as the talking turned to arguing. I stayed in the car, knowing damn well I'd only make the situation worse if I went out there.

I turned myself back around, too scared to watch if Jonah got hurt.

My body flinched as a loud bang roared through the air. A gun shot? Someone got shot?

I let out a breath of relief as I saw Jonah unlock his door and jumped into the car. He started up the engine and backed away as two of the men raced back to their vehicle.

"What happened?" I tried to stay calm until we drove past a bleeding out body of the blonde who couldn't take his eyes off me

"I- I had to" Jonah stuttered, racing towards the highway

"What happened, Jonah? Did you kill him? Why didn't you tell me you had a gun?!"

"You didn't hear the things he was saying! The things he said he'd do to you after he killed me, I couldn't let that happen" Jonah groaned as he sped down the high way

"Pull over" I whispered

"I'm not letting you walk home, doll face"

"Just pull over"

Jonah looked over at me for a split second, allowing me to see the vulnerability on his face. He clutched onto the steering wheel tighter, causing his knuckles to turn white as he pulled over to the side of the road.

I undid my seatbelt, looking over to Jonah, seeing him already staring at me. I sighed before opening the door.

"Please don't leave" Jonah whispered out in a shaky manner

I got out of the car, closing the door behind me. I walked around the car, circling the back side before going to the drivers side door. I opened it slowly, seeing Jonah roughly rubbing his hands down his face.

"Jonah" I squatted down, placing a hand on his thigh. Jonah looked over to me shaking his head repeatedly

"I'll drive us, okay? Go sit in the passenger seat" Jonah nodded before undoing his seat belt.

I waited for him to get out of the car but he climbed his long body over the centre console and rested himself in the seat.

I got into the car, pulling us back onto the road, headed towards the closest store so Corbyn thought we actually went and so I could grab what Sophia needed.

I pulled into the store parking lot, parking the car and shutting off the engine. I looked to Jonah, seeing him sitting quietly, leaned against the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I can run in and shop, you can wait here, if you'd like" My tone was soft, not wanting to come off aggressive

"I'll maybe come in, in a bit" Jonah sighed, handing me his wallet from his back pocket. "You know the pin"

"Okay, I'll be right back" I leaned over, kissing his cheek before getting out of the car.

I walked into the grocery store, grabbing myself a cart and headed directly to the bread, just to make sure I got Corbyn's request.

I walked slowly up and down the isles, grabbing random things I thought the house may of needed.

It had been a while, so I assumed Jonah wasn't coming in. I walked slowly, making it to the pharmacy section. I looked all around me for Jonah, but didn't see him.

I walked up the right isle, walking up to the right section. I stood in a section I never thought I'd ever be in.

I grabbed the dark pink box, a pregnancy test. Sophia definitely owed me.

"Hey doll face" I flinched, quickly hiding the box behind my back

"Hi J" I smiled sweetly as he walked up to me, kissing my forehead.

He had a black beanie on, with the hood of his sweater up. He put on dark sunglasses, looking like he was hiding himself.

"Why do you look like you're hiding?"

"You forget I'm in a band?" Jonah smiled, placing a kiss on my lips

"What are you doing, here?" Jonah looked around the isle, seeing pregnancy tests and other feminine products

"Just, getting tampons" I reached over grabbing a random box that I don't even use but I threw them in the cart anyways

"So what's behind your back then?" Jonah cocked an eye brow, making my cheeks instantly flushed with heat.

Sophia slipped the note in my pocket, she clearly didn't want anyone to know. She better have loved me after this.

"Uh- Just- Nothing" I couldn't do it

"Come on, doll face. What do you have?" Jonah chuckled lowly, grabbing my hips, walking me back until I hit the cart.

Jonah leaned down placing his moist lips on my neck. I sucked in a deep breath, feeling him smirk against my skin. I began to melt into his touch, until his hand left my hip, grabbing the box from behind my back.

"Jonah!" I whisper shouted as he stared down at the pregnancy test

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Jonah said in a low tone, not looking up from the box

"No, not really" I tried to grab the box back but Jonah's grip was too strong

"Do you think you're, um, pregnant?" Jonah gulped down hard

"I don't know, that's why the test"

I grabbed it from his hands, placing it in the cart. Jonah grabbed the loaf of bread, placing it over the test, giving me a weak smile

"Sorry, I just don't want people to see it if I get recognized" I rolled my eyes as Jonah started pushing the cart to the checkouts.

We made it out of the store with only one awkward glance from the cashier because of the test. I smiled proudly as I was the only one that knew it wasn't mine.