Chapter 7: Preparations

*It has been 8 months since the party*

The school years was coming to an end. Radhe's marriage was just 2 weeks away.

Atif was planning to propose Shraddha and tell her about her feeling. He didn't know when and where but he was planning on doing it in the next days.

Atif in his room.

Atif was holding a phone in the one hand and a diary and pencil in the other.

Atif: "Don't worry, Radhe I won't forget to book the flight. I will do it at time."

Radhe: "You better do. Hey Sajid wants to join the call."

Atif: "Sajid."

Sajid: "Yes, Sajid you bastard."

Atif laughed.

Atif: "Man it has been too long. But soon we are all going to be reunited."

Sajid: "Yeah. And we all are going to be with our queens there."

Atif: "What? You have a girl?"

Sajid: "Of course. And I hope you have one too."

Atif: "Not yet, but in some days"

Sajid: "What do you mean?"

Atif: "I will explain later, I have to go bye you guys. Love you all."

Sajid: "Bye."

Radhe: "Bye."

Atif threw the phone at the bed.

Meanwhile.

005 and some other officers were in the conference room.

005: "This gangs is officially beaten but some of the gangsters are still out there. The intelligence office is saying that the survivors might take down some of the informers of them, so that their secrets remains secret. We have to get them soon."

Atif's room.

He was at his laptop looking for flights.

Atif < Ok if Shraddha says yes, what she is obviously going to do, I will ask her if she wants to fly with me to Noman. Oh my God. It will be so nice. Me. Finally having my love with me. >

He put the laptop to the side and stood up.

Atif: "Shiza. You are watching, aren't you? See what you wanted for me came true. The way you wanted me to take turn out as a success. Living a happy life, ignoring the past is so good. You know for a long time I didn't had to bother myself with my Ali issue. I now have full control over it, besides I don't think I will ever need Ali anymore. The dark days are over. It is time to shine. No Fawaz, no corrupt police and no time in jail. Just love."

He opened his wardrobe and took out a suit.

Atif: "I will take this one when I will propose Shraddha."

He was excited like a child over a new toy or over his birthday.

After some days.

It was night.

Atif knew that at this time she would be at the "Mariahilfer Straße".

He had his favourite suit on. On his right hand he had flowers on the left a chocolate praline box.

He was walking through the big street. Searching for her.

After a while he saw her sitting on a bench.

Atif just stay still, looking at her. She was wearing a white suit, which made her look a queen. While sitting she looked at her phone.

Atif < She is just 10 metres away from me. My queen. How beautiful she looks. >

All his dreams, hopes, expectations and his happy lifetime was just in front of him. The moment he always waited for.

He made his first little steps toward her.

Next Chapter "Kismat"