'Its okay. Angie. Hey doll it's okay i shushed and she started to cry a little bit less. 'I love you really. You know that dont you?' She asked and I nodded placing small peck on her cheek. 'I love you too Angie' I said before turning to Alicia to pull her into a hug before collapsing on the sofa behind me. Fred laughed and picked up Elsie and Eden and sat in the chair beside me as everyone took seats and began to talk amongst themselves.

I loved this. Everyone being happy and enjoying each others company. Its more than I could have asked for. I looked to Fred and mouthed 'do they all live here with you still?' And he nodded with a big grin on his face. He must love having everyone around as much as I do.

There was still one person missing though. Where in merlins green earth is my Georgie?

About an hour after the pizza arrived we were all still sitting and chatting in the living room. I could tell that Elsie and Eden were getting tired as they began to become slower in all of the movements they made and Eden began to get a bit whingy and clingy with Fred.

"I'm going to out these two up to bed okay princess. You'll be okay down here wont you?" He asked and I nodded before giving both Eden and Elsie a kiss on their head and telling them both goodnight.

When Fred went up stairs I heard the door open once again and George walked in looking absolutely exhausted. He didn't even look around the room when he came in he just sat on the chair beside Lee and closed his eyes.

Quietly I got up off the floor and walked over to him putting my hand on his shoulder and calling him quietly.

"Georgie" I whispered causing him to look at me with his face full of shock. "Merlin. Aaliyah you actually came back" he breathed with a look of disbelief on his face until his face met my stomach and he looked at me concerned.

"Your pregnant?" He asked and I nodded as everyone looked at George and I. There was clearly something off. Suddenly he got out of his seat and walked into the kitchen. I looked around the room and the rest of the group shrugged their shoulders at me so I followed George the kitchen.

When i got in there I noticed that he was sitting on yhe couch that was tucked into the corner so I went over and sat on it beside him making him look over at me again.

"Is it freds?" He asked and I looked at him in shock. This was not something that George would ever say. What has gotten into him.

"What?" I asked very taken aback by what George had just asked me.

"The baby Liyah. Is the baby freds? Or is it someone else's?" He asked again and I shook my head at him.

"Of course Theo is freds. I've never in my life been with anyone except fred. Georgie what has gotten into you. I really hoped that you would be happier to see me" I said as tears began to fall down my face as I looked at the ginger who I thought was my best friend.

"Of course jm happy to see you Aaliyah. You have no idea how gard the last nine months have been with out you. Bjt you can't be angry at me for thinking that the baby your carrying might not be Freddies. I mean. We didn't know you were pregnant before you left" he said but he sounded defeated.

"I'm sorry georgie. I really am. I know everything must have been so hard with me being gone. With Fred being the girls only parent. But at the time I thought it was what was for the best" I tried to rwason with him and he looked at me.

"Liyah. You know I love you right?" He asked and I nodded at him, carefully wiping away the tears that had gathered under my eyes.

"But you can't do that ever again. You have no idea how much it affected Fred. You have no idea how much it affected all of us. We all spent months looking for you. So long. Putting all of our time and effort and energy into finding you so that Fred could be happy again. So that he could stop again. So that he could be better. And if your just coming back now to stay for a little while and then leave I wont let you Aaliyah. You can either stay or you can go. But if your staying. Your staying for good. I can't let anyone hurt him again Aaliyah. I just can't" he said and i nodded. Really taking in everything that he had just said to me.

"I'm here now Georgie. I'm here and I'm staying and I'm not going anywhere. And I swear on everything that baby Theo is freds. K swear it to you Georgie.  I've never been with anyone except your brother" I told him and he finally pulled me into a hug letting my cry into his shoulder.

"I'm glad your back" he said and I could tell that he was crying too. "We all really missed you" he told me and I nodded into his shoulder.

"I really missed every single one of you aswell Georgie" I told him. Finally feeling a lot better now that I was on good terms with everyone.

-----

AN. HEY GUYS. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE. JUST NEED TO GIVE A QUICK SHOUTOUT TO MY FRIEND GeorgiesGirl22 WHO HELPED ME WRITE THIS CHAPTER
SHES ALSO WRITING HER OWN GEORGE FIC AT THE MOMENT SO I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL GO CHECK JT OUT. I ALSO HELPED HER WRITE HER LATEST CHAPTER BECAUSE I MISSED WRITING SMUT