Bonus Chapter: Dating A Star (who's a hopeless cook)

Harry's legs were dangling off the counter where Louis had specifically placed him.

He watched as he came back into the kitchen with a raw chicken in his left hand. He glanced at Harry and smiled at him still sitting there.

Harry had accidentally made the promise, capital P, to watch Louis cook tonight so that Louis could prove to Harry that he wasn't just someone who let a fish rot on their kitchen counters.

"Great, you're still here," Louis smiled. He grabbed the chopping board and placed it flat onto the countertop. Then he placed the raw chicken next to Harry and started chopping some greens. He turned on the stove and poured some olive oil and some of the scallions on the wok.

"Not like I had much of a choice," Harry shrugged. He shifted a bit in his seat, wincing at the soreness in his ass. He was trying his best to be subtle, though, because Louis was not going to notice that.

Sadly, he did. He halted at chopping his scallions just to turn around and look at Harry.

"Hey there, squirmy," he drawled, smiling slyly. He walked closer and placed a hand on the counter on each side of where Harry was sitting.

Harry's gaze went down in embarrassment, fiddling his fingers together.

"What's up? Why do you keep shifting and wincing?" Louis pushed. He lifted his hand, ghosting his fingers over Harry's jaw.

Harry lifted his eyes to glare at his boyfriend, "why do you think?" He hissed.

Louis' smirk grew. "Oh, I see. Was I a little too rough last night?"

"Ew, go away," Harry cringed and blushed, trying to push his boyfriend away by placing his hands against hs chest, but Louis wouldn't budge. He stood bolt straight in front of him, leaning forward so they were even closer.

Then he dove straight into Harry's warm neck and grazed his teeth over the sensitive skin, earning a gasp from Harry.

Harry bit down on his lower lip, hands sliding up to grip tightly at Louis' biceps. Louis' lips moved down to nibble at his collarbone. Harry squeezed his legs tight around him, throwing his head back in pleasure and shutting his eyes closed.

He didn't know if he had the will strength to push him away now. Louis was working his mouth down to his naked thighs, when Harry heard a sizzling sound coming from the wok.

His eyes snapped open and he looked over to see that the oil on the wok was spraying all over the place. A drop hit his face and he flinched at the burning feeling.

"Louis," he said, pushing him off of him.

"Hm?"

"Your food!" He pointed.

Louis followed his finger. His eyes went wide as he scurried to turn down the flame of the stove.

Harry hopped off the counter to get a closer look. The scallions were all burnt and black now.

Louis sighed, "I ruined the scallions."

Harry placed a hand on his back. "At least the chicken isn't rotting?" He tried.

He burst out laughing at the devastated expression on Louis' face. "Louis, you don't have to prove anything to me. If you say you're an amazing cook, I believe you. You're probably just a little unlucky."

Louis nodded, "you're right. But I'm not gonna let a couple burnt scallions stop me from cooking you a nice meal. Get back on the counter and watch me tackle this accident with sureness and confidence."

"Can't I just sit on a chair?" Harry said.

"Alright, if you wanna be plain," Louis said and dismissed him. Harry quickly grabbed a chair in the dining room and brought it into the kitchen, carefully sitting down on it.

Louis was about to reach for the pepper grinder when his elbow accidentally hit against the olive oil dispenser. It then fell and shoved the chicken off of the counter and onto the kitchen tiles with a thud.

Both heads turned to look at the chicken on the floor.

Harry covered his mouth with his hand, eyes flicking between the pink chicken and Louis' face.

"Louis..."

"I'll just wash it, it's not a problem," Louis assured and picked up the chicken, bringing it under the faucet to run some cold water over it.

"Louis," Harry had to laugh. "Louis, stop, we'll just eat out. It's on me, please."

"No, I've got this, baby. Trust me," Louis continued scrubbing the poor chicken.

A good minute had to pass by before he finally accepted that the chicken was ruined. Just like that fish was. He threw it in the bin, turning to Harry.

"Okay fuck the chicken, let's eat out," he said.

Harry gave him a smile and went over to wrap his arms around his neck, kissing his lips softly before they headed out of the apartment and across the street where McDonald's was located.