Epilogue

The blinding light from the stage lamps shedded on Harry, exposing him to the thousands of faces of the audience in Madison Square Garden.

He easily let his eyes adjust to the difference in light, putting on a huge smile.

The atmosphere tonight was hot and full of excitement coming from the billions of people in front of him.

"New York City, what's happenin'!" Harry said into the microphone, making the crowd scream and cry.

Sometimes, the power he had scared him.

The melody from his new song started playing throughout the speakers, and that was Harry's cue to start.

And he did. With pride in his voice he sang:

"What do you mean?

I'm sorry by the way
Never coming back down,"

when the audience started screaming out the lyrics, Harry paused to grin and mouth, "wow," before continuing:

"Can't you see?
I could, but wouldn't stay

wouldn't put it like that."

The music boomed through the walls of the boundless arena, mixed with screams and people singing their hearts out to the song.

Droplets of sweat trickled from Harry's temple and down his jaw as he kept on singing. Hitting those notes like his life depended on it. The will to make someone special proud was what motivated him.

His eyes searched over the tiny faces staring at him and halted when he locked eyes with the one person he was looking for. He held eye contact with Louis as he ran his hands all the way down his red velvet suit, chanting out the chorus of Lights Up and loving the way those dark pupils expanded in Louis' saturated blue eyes.

Despite the loudness that even his earpieces couldn't keep out, and how many people would describe concerts as anything but calming, Harry was at peace when he stood in the middle of the stage, watching everyone looking up to him with big eyes.

He finally got what he'd dreamed of ever since he was little and found out what being a star means. All thanks to his lovely boyfriend.

Harry noticed a girl in the crowd forming hearts at him with her fingers. He waved at the girl, frowning when she fainted. He called a guard over and gestured for her to carry her out.

When the concert was over, the lights went out and Harry could actually see via his eyes again. He blew a few kisses before running off the stage, heading backstage where he knew Lucas and Niall were waiting. They'd come to see him on tour.

"Niall," Harry saw his blonde friend and ran into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Harry," Niall said into Harry's neck, hugging him back just as tight. "What the fuck, you were so sexy out there."

Harry giggled loudly, taking the ear pieces out of his ears. "I know, right?"

Niall just swatted him over the head in a playful manner. Harry then noticed Lucas emerging from behind Niall.

"Hey man," Lucas grinned and pulled Harry into a hug.

Harry grinned, wrapping both arms around him. "Hey Luke. I missed you."

"Missed you too, dude the concert was amazing, loved it," Lucas said.

"Thank you! Anyway, shall we?"

Niall creased his brows, "shall we what?"

"I know a great sushi place here in New York."

Both Niall and Lucas blinked. "So you're not gonna spend the night with Louis like you always do?"