SPECIAL CHAPTER: Comforting a kitty

(A/N: Welp, Kali won. I was kinda suspecting it so i was prepared with a theme, enjoy)

-Location: Ship       3D POV-

Here we have our protagonis sitting on a ship on his way to the islang Menagerie. Why you ask. I'll tell you, after a few years living with the girls he noticed that every year on the same date Kali leaves and comes home but when she comes back it always looked like she cried and because of that he decided to investigate what was happening. After an hour the ship arrives to the island and Y/N gets off the ship. After a minute of looking around he started walking on the main street while searching for a Belladonna house. After a minute of walking he noticed a couple of guards and decided to ask for the direction. The guards pointed to the big house on top of the hill, he thanked them made his way to the house. As he made his way to the front door he knocked and waited a few seconds, after a minute he knocked again but no one came so he tried to open the door and surprisingly the door was unlocked. He walked inside and made it to the living room. He didn't see anyone but he heard a faint sound.

Y/N: The hell? Wait it sound like crying.

He started walking in the direction of the sound and soon arrived at the large doors, the doors were open a little so peeked inside and saw something that he haven't seen ever. In the room a crying Kali was sitting on the bed with a photo in her hands. He opened the door and Kali looked at him with teary eyes.

Kali: Y-Y/N? *sobs* What are y-you doing h-here? *sobs*

Y/N: I wanted to know why every year you come back with the look that said that you've been crying so i decided to follow you and find out.

Kali: O-oh.

She silently hangs her head and looks at the photo while he walks over to her and sits beside her on the bed. He looks at the photo and sees that on the photo stands a smiling Kali in a wedding dress with a man beside her.

Y/N: Is this the photo of your wedding?

Kali: Y-yes. *sobs* N-next to me is my *sobs* ex-husband Ghira.

Y/N:  Oh. What did he do so you broke up?

Kali: *puts the photo away* *sobs* At the day of our wedding anniversary *sobs* i was coming back home from the grocery store *sobs* and when i arrived home. *starts to cry harder* I saw him *sobs* in the living room *sobs* fucking with another woman.

When she said that Y/Ns eyes widen as Kali starts crying even harded. He doesn't hesitate to bring her into a hug as she looks up and sees him smiling warmly.

Y/N: Let it all out, and know that i'm always here for you.

Kali hugs him even tighter and starts crying into his chest. They stay in that position for what it seems like hours and the sun is setting, Y/N looks down and sees Kali sleeping.

Y/N: 'Seems like she cried herself to sleep'

He gently picks her up and puts her into bed so she can sleep. He walks out of the room and makes his way to the guest room and heads to bed in nothing but his boxers........ He suddenly wakes up in the middle of the night due to someone touching him. He looks down and sees Kali hugging him in her underwear with a few tears, trebling a little, as she quietly whispers "don't go", he hugs her back as she tightens the hug. He notices and whispers into her ear.

Y/N: Shhh, i'm here, i won't leave.

This gesture seems to calm her a little and they both fall asleep in each other arms.

-Morning    3D POV-

===LEMON===

Y/N wakes up early in the morning and sees a sleeping Kali next to him. He smiles and kisses her on the lips lightly and she smiles in her sleep. He gets out of bed and makes his way to the kitchen he opens the fridge and takes out a can of soda. He sits down on the couch in the living room and drinks his soda with his eyes closed. After a few moments he feels something on his lap and opens his eyes only to be met with a passionate kiss from Kali. As they part ways he notices that she's completely naked and goes red. Kali looks at his face and grins when she feels a bulge in his bokers. She gets up and kneels in front of him and pulls his bokers down only to get slapped with his erect 11 inch member.

Kali: Ohhhh you're much bigger that Ghira.

She doesn't hesitate and starts sucking on the tip earning a moan from him so she decides to go further and takes half of his cock into her throat and after a few minutes she takes the it whole. She starts to bob her head up and down earning more moans from Y/N. After 10 minutes of deepthroat she hears the words she waited for.

Y/N: Kali i'm gonna cum.

She speeds up and after a few more moments he grabs her head and makes her take it in fully as she cums down her throat. After he stopped she slowly takes his dick out with a pop at the end and swallows all the remaning cum.

Kali: And you taste better too.

She gets up from the floor and lays down on the couch on her back and spreads her legs.

Kali: I can't wait any longer, come here and fuck me.

He complies as he lines up his member to her her pussy and looks at her, she gives a nod and without hesitation he shoved his entire dick into her as she moaned loudly as he started to move while kissing her. After a minute she adjusted and gave him a nod and he started thrusting into her faster.

Kali: *moans* FASTER~ *moans* FASTER DADDY~.

He complied and started going faster and faster while Kali became a moaning mess. After 30 minutes of fucking he turned her around so she was on top of him and they continued fucking like rabbits in heat. After 20 more minutes he cums deep into her womb while she lets out a loud moan as she cums as well. He slowly takes out his member out of her and she falls on top of him with a satisfied smile.

===LEMON OVER===

Kali: Best *pant* fuck *pant* ever.

Y/N: I *pant* know.

They lay on the couch for a few hours and after that they clean up everything and exit the house as Kali locks the door as they walk away. As they made it to the shore and were about to board a boat back to Piltover Kali stops and turns around and looks at the house in the distance. She feels hand on her shoulder and looks at Y/N next to her.

Y/N: The past is in the past, forget about it and live on.

Kali: Yea, you're right.

Y/N: Now come on. Your daughters and grandson probably missed you.

And with that they board on the ship and make their way back home.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the lemon, it's my first time writing one so give me your opinions.

ALSO i wanted to ask you what book i should start next before i continue this one, here are 3 book that i have ideas for:

DXD book

RWBY book

Fate Grand Order book

I would like you to choose which one you want for me to start next. PEACE EVERYONE AUTHOR OUT