Chapter 5 - Meeting a ninja and a fox

'thinking'

*action*

~timeskip~

{system}

^letter^

[texting/talking on the phone]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Morning~

-Y/N POV-

As i woke up i immediately saw Crystal in front of me just traring at me. After a minute of staring she started licking my face.

Y/N: I'm up, i'm up. Down girl. Let me just take a quick shower and we can go eat.

She immediately stoped and hopped off of me, so i stood up streched and heared a few satisfying pops, took a quick shower and changed into simple white shirt and black shorts. As i exited the bathroom something landed on my head so i took it off and saw that it was Crystal.

Y/N: You only hatched yesterday and you already can fly, i'm proud. *i scratched under her head and she purred* Dragons can purr? Cute, ok lets go eat.

With that i went to the kitchen. When i arrived i put Crystal on the table took out some meat from the fridge and gave it to her while i made myself some waffles. After we ate i put he on my head and headed upstairs, after i exited my living room i went to the bar counter to see that no one was there.

Y/N: It seems that they are still asleep, wait what time is it?

I looke at the clock and saw that it was 7 in the morning so i decided to make myself some coffee while waiting for everyone to wake up. After 30 minutes i heard someone coming down the stairs and it was Junior.

Y/N: Morning. *sips coffee*

Junior: *startled* What the-. Y/N? When did you wake up?

Y/N: About 30 minutes ago. *sips coffee* Want some coffee? I made some extra.

Junior: Sure, i need some coffee anyway.

He sat down in front of the bar counter and i handed him a cup of coffee.

Junior: *sips coffee* Damn, this is some good coffee. So, any luck with the egg? *sips coffee*

Y/N: Oh yea. Crystal come down girl, show yourself to my uncle. 

As i said that she flew down from my head onto the counter and looked at Junior who looked wide eyed.

Junior: Ok she's cute i give you that, and she can already fly? *sips coffee*

Y/N: Yea, i was shocked too when she flew onto my head when i walked out the bathroom. And she only hatched yesterday.

Junior: So what type of dragon is she?

Y/N: Her name is her type. *sips coffee*

Junior: She's a crystal dragon?

Y/N: Yea, i couldn't think of a better name so i named her Crystal and she likes it. Right?

Crystal: *cute roar*.

Junior: Damn. *sips coffee* If the girls hear her roar like this they will pass out because of the huge ammount of cuteness she radiates.

Y/N: Heh. Anyway, i finished my coffee so i'll go take a walk it the park not too far from here because i doubt that they will wake up any time soon. Lets go Crystal.

She flew onto my head and hid in my hair.

Junior: Alright.

And with that i exited the club and went in the direction of the park i saw nearby while walking around the other day. When i arrived i took Crystal off of me.