Chapter 4 - Shocking morning, a week timeskip and getting a pet

'thinking'

*action*

~timeskip~

{system}

^letter^

[texting/talking on the phone]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Morning~

-Y/N POV-

And here i am, waking up in this comfortable bed once again. I checked the time and it was 9:00 AM so i took a quick shower and went upstairs to eat with everyone. When i got there i saw Melanie and Miltia waiting for food.

Y/N: Morning you two. *sits down next to Miltia*

Both: Morning.

Y/N: Where is Junior?

Junior: Right here.

He said while walking out the kitchen with two plates of pancakes for the twins then went back and brought 2 more plates for me and himself. We were sitting together eating in silence so i decided to check my twitter account. I unlocked my phone and opened twitter. My eyes then widened in shock and i choked a little on the coffee i was drinking.

Y/N: WHAT!?

I screamed in surprise which startled Junior and the twins as they turned to me.

Junior: Y/N why do you looked so shocked? What did you see?

Y/N: Well, yesterday i decided to add myself a music room after i did i decided to record a few songs and posted them on my new twitter account before i went to bed and i already have over a million followers and huge ammount of likes and comments under my songs.

Melanie: No way, really? *i gave her a nod* Read some comments.

I started reading the comments there were many like "post more", "your voice is so amazing" etc. After we ate we talked for a bit and got ready for today. After an evening struck Junior opened the club and we got to work. Today i was acting as DJ, Junior worked at the bar while the twins took orders from people and served food for people on the second floor. Overall everything went great, after the midnight struck people started slowly leaving and Junior closed the club. We ate dinner, i took a shower and went to sleep.

~1 week timeskip~

-Y/N POV-

I was in my living room watching TV cos it was monday so i didn't have work. Throughout the week i posted some songs and they went global. Had some bonding time with Junior and the twins, they now consider me their older brother now. My Twitter account now has over a 100 million followers and probably the whole world knows about me, hell the internet now chatting about this new singer and who he really is. When i was looking through twitter i also noticed that i have the whole K/DA as my followers and those 6 girls from the mall a week ago. Yesterday i decided to walk around to get used to the city while walking around i saw many familiar people in this world from different animes like Ruby Rose and Summer Rose from RWBY, they where buying cookies when i was walking by the shop; some of the shipgirls from Ironblood and Sakura Empire relaxing on the beach while i was sitting under the tree thinking how to break the 4th wall.

(A/N: Oh come on man why do you do that to me?

Y/N: idk. It's fun to mess with you.

A/N: I know that i gave you a permision to break the 4th wall but don't do it to much ok?

Y/N: sure. anyway back to the story)

I also noticed a small fox following me while i was walking around the forest so i picked it up and put on my shoulder while continuing to walk around, when i was leaving the forest i put it on the ground and walked away but i turned around and waved it goodbye and it waved back with her small paw which i found extremely cute. I also went to the local library to study the history of this world and it wasn't that different from my world, they also had WW1 and WW2 and overall the history wasn't different except different people and names i haven't heard about. Anyway i turned off the TV cos there were nothing interesting to watch and layed on the couch. After a few minutes of laying in silence i spoke.