Chapter 3 - A start of the career

'thinking'

*action*

~timeskip~

{system}

^letter^

[texting/talking on the phone]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Previously~

Y/N: *smiles at them* Why thank you for the compliment, you all are beautiful yourselves~.

They all turned to me and met my eyes, now all 6 of them were blushing.

Y/N: My name's Y/N Vergil Sparda, pleasure to meet all of you beauties~.

I said with a smile. And now all 6 of them were a blushing mess.

~Now~

-Y/N POV-

Kaga(blushing): Nice to meet you as well. My name's Kaga.

Akagi(blushing): Akagi, i'm her sister.

Amagi(blushing): Amagi, their older sister.

Vynil(blushing): Vynil Cherry.

Casette(blushing): Casette Sapphire.

Cassidy(blushing): Cassidy Gold.

Y/N: 'My god, they're so cute when they're blushing'.

Before i could talk the waitress walked up to me.

Waitress: Hello, welcome to our cafe. What would you like?

Y/N: Some strong coffee please.

Waitress: Anything else? *i shake my head no* Ok your coffee will be ready in a few minutes. *walkes away*

Y/N: Well girls it would be nice to talk to you more but seeing your faces i'll leave you to yourselves, and i won't listen so don't worry. *turns around*

-3D POV-

Amagi: *whisper* Did our flirt just backfired?

Akagi: *whisper* It did and i'm surprised that he did it so well.

Kaga: *whisper* He even made Vynil blush and we all know it's not that easy.

Vynil: *whisper* Yea, but have you seen his eyes? They're so...

Cassidy: *whisper* Beautiful? Yes they are. It's like he has the whole sky and clouds in them.

Kaga: *whisper* I know right?

Amagi: *notices Casette sitting quiet blushing* *whisper* Casette you okay? Casette, Casette. *whisper yells* CASETTE.

Casette: *snaps out of it* Ah what? *looks around and sees all girls staring at her* Oh sorry, i was thinking of something.

Akagi: Oh? And what would that be? *moment of silence* You were thinking of Y/N, weren't you?

Casette: *embarrassed* W-what? N-no i wasn't.

Akagi: You're stuttering. So you were thinking of him. Oh, or do you have a crush on him now? *in teasing tone*

Casette: *blushing heavily* W-w-what? N-n-no.

Akagi: Is that so? Then you wouldn't mind if i take him for myself?

Before Casette could respond the door of the cafe swung open and a robber with a gun walked in.

Robber: EVERYONE ON THE GROUND THIS IS A ROBBERY.

Bfore he could do anything his whole body except the head was frozen.