1. The Realisation in November term 3, 2011

Youth group 2011. That's where it all started. Weird place to fall for your teacher, right? FYI (for your information) I am telling you the back story so you can understand my situation better, so bear with me.

I never knew him or seen him in my life so when he came to youth group as a leader I assumed he would be at least 22 years old as the other leaders were all 19 or so. It wasn't love at first sight of course, I never thought him as attractive, although he did have the looks. You see, I liked this other guy at the time so this leader never crossed my mind. Well this is not about the other guy, this is about Marsbar. (Code name that I still use, it's lame I know but who cares.) He was very laid back and a bit weird but not in a nerdy way or creepy way, in a cool way where you couldn't help but laugh at his foolishness.

Then came November, the month where I figured that I had no feelings for the other guy and I was at peace as I didn't have to worry about whether he liked me or not and all that emotional crap. But then I realised, yes, I realised, that when I did like the other guy, I grew to have feelings towards Marsbar without even knowing it. Never intended to but love happens, right?

I breathed in and out, it's ok, he is only a few years older than me. Breathe, it's ok to have a crush on him. I look back now and it is by far one of the worst lies I have told myself.