Chapter 11

TW?: Porn mention (watching it in the past)
_________________________________________
I woke up at like 6am and tried to get up before i realised i couldn't. Tommy had his arms around my waist and had me in a huge cuddle. I remotely remembered asking him to stay in my room last night before i soon fell asleep again.

I was woken again at 9am when Tommy moved, waking up too. "Hey" He said softly, still holding me tight. "Hey Toms. Can i get up now?" I asked, my voice still a little raspy having just woken up. "No. Five more minutes." Tommy snuggled back into the sheets. "Tom let me up, i need a piss" I said, pushing his arms off me. "Fine but come back." He said, admitting defeat.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going back into my room where Tommy was still asleep. "move up then" I sighed, reluctantly getting back into the bed. Tommy smiled and pulled me in as he fell asleep again. I decided to post a picture of us, him sleeping and holding me.

U/n-
This is the guy y'all have a crush on? #simpinnit

Tommy eventually woke up again and picked up his phone to see #simpinnit trending

Tommy eventually woke up again and picked up his phone to see #simpinnit trending. I liked over his shoulder, laughing a little as i saw it. "Y/n What the fuck did you do?!" he shouted as he scrolled through the hashtag. "Nothing" I said innocently smiling.

He soon came across the picture i posted and i saw him blush a little before turning round and hitting me playfully. I got up and ran before he could do it again. He started chasing me until we got to the hotel lounge room where everyone was.

(PORN MENTION)

Me and Tommy had a small argument until Dream yelled at us to shut up because him and George were looking at something On his phone. "What are you doing, watching porn again?" Sapnap joked before getting hit aggressively by Dream. "Shut up you watched it with us too."

"YOU DID WHAT BEFORE!" Me and Tommy shouted in unison. "NOTHING! WE DID NOTHING!" George shouted defensively. "A few years ago, Me, Dream and George watched porn over discord." Sapnap whispered in my ear before sitting back down. I laughed a little, Knowing that i was going to use this as blackmail in the future.

(TW OVER)

We all ended up just sitting in the lounge room for most of the day. A few people went off to stream and people started talking about Dream's possible face reveal. Sapnap tweeted out 'possible Dream face reveal this month??' Before he closed his phone and continued talking.

Me and Tommy decided to go out to a nearby with Quackity, Bad and Skeppy. All the way there, Quackity was making jokes about how he was a 5th wheel. That bit ended with Tommy and Skeppy chasing Quackity to the park with Bad running after them trying to make sure they didn't kill each other.

I decided that, since i was now alone, I would stream. I changed the title to 'Scuffed solo stream' Then pressed go live. I kept walking while speaking to the 71k people in my chat. "Why is there so many people here? i'm literally just walking." I laughed as i reached the park.

"THOMAS SIMONS YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Skeppy shouted as tommy ran towards me. "Y/N HELP!" He hid behind me, using me as a shield, as i juts stood there in shock registering what the hell just happened. "Twats, I'm live. Tom get the fuck off my leg and stand up" i said, kicking my leg to try and get him off.

"HEY BAD! COME TAKE THIS." I shouted to Bad handing him the phone. I let him talk to my chat while i tried to figure out why Skeppy was trying to kill Tommy. We eventually ended the stream and left the park to get some food. It was already about 5pm so we just got KFC for everyone.

By the time we made it back to the hotel, everything had gone to hell. Tubbo, Karl and Wilbur were running around with Phil trying to chase them. Clay, Nick and George were sat in the lounge room watching movies. Fundy, Niki and Ranboo were streaming in their rooms.

I decided not to deal with that right now and just took my food, leaving the rest on the counter, and went to my room to watch a movie. Clay came in at like 10pm and started rambling about random things after a while. It was mostly about George and how nervous he was to do a face reveal and everything.

I talked him through it all and we decided that Clay was gonna talk to Sapnap about George and when he did his face reveal, he was gonna ask George out at the same time. It was 1am before he left my room. I ended up falling asleep not long after that.
_________________________________________
Im bored and my gf went to bed >:[ it is 4am but STILL! I'm mad now /j

Might keep writing but the next chapter probably won't be out for a few days