Chapter 10

(THIS STARTING PART IS GOING TO BE THE LORE! JUST CUTTING STRAIGHT TO THE MAIN PART!)

Listen to I See Red (slowed and reverb) by Everybody Loves An Outlaw for the lore part
_________________________________________
"QUACKITY THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I screamed into my mic. "YOU KILLED TOMMY! YOU KILLED NIKI! YOU EVEN KILLED CHARLIE. YOUR BEST FREIND." I shouted.

"I never cared about Charlie. He was only good at spying. As for Tommy and Niki? I was just bored" Quackity laughed. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE. WHAT I CAN DO" I shouted while opened my inventory and suddenly went silent. Only people on my stream could see what i was doing.

"Y/N NO!" My chat was full of people telling me to stop but, of course, i didn't listen.  "You have no idea" I practically whispered, just loud enough for everyone to hear, as i moved across my hotbar, eventually reaching the object.

I knew that i still had all three canon lives left, as i set it off. Everyone was frozen in shock. as i dropped it. Silence hung in the air as almost everyone shut their streams off. Me, Quackity, Wilbur and George had lost a cannon life now.

Everyone's stream ended. We all agreed on raiding Dream, who hadn't ended yet. Dreams screen went black before we ended. Once we had all raided him, His screen came back on. There was a huge hole in the prison wall from the nuke, which he was staring at. As he slowly walked through he sighed in relief, His stream then ended.

Everyone unmuted in the vc and started shouting. "HOLY SHIT Y/N!" "THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!" "language." "YOU DID SO WELL" All i heard was praise before everyone started talking about random things. George messaged me to come into his office for a second so i left the call and stood up, stretching a little before moving.

"What's up-" I started before being swept up into a hug by George. "You did amazing you know that? If you really wanted to, you could do acting at some point" He said, squeezing me tight. "That's Gogs. But um. I can't breathe." We laughed a little before he eventually put me down.

We had to drive down to Tommy's house tomorrow and i knew that George wasn't going to sleep and neither was i. I mean, George was going to meet the people that he had been best friends with for the last 7 years. I would be nervous too.

I WAS nervous. I would be meeting my new friends and i was scared that they would find me annoying irl. I ended up just watching The Originals on Netflix the entire night. I got up at about 4am to force George into bed because i knew he was driving so he needed at least a little bit of sleep.

We were both awake at 8am; showered and packed with everything in the car. It was a 1.5 hour long drive to Tommy's house and we wanted to get there early so we could meet everyone.

We stopped after like 45 minutes so we could get breakfast at a random McDonald's that we had found in the middle of the City. I fell asleep after that and the next thing i remembered,was George waking me up and pulling me out of the car outside of Tommy's house.

I let out a deep breath before stepping forward and knocking on the door. What i assumed was Tommy's mother opened the door. She nodded at George and simply said "Toms upstairs streaming."

I looked to George to ask if i could do a face reveal on Tommy's stream. He agreed reluctantly so i crept up the stairs. I knocked on his door and heard him frantically shouting "I'm streaming I'm streaming!" I smiled to myself before responding. "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT CHILD!" I yelled, Pushing the door open and running into his room.

"Wha- Y/N!!" He shouted, Getting up and pulling me into the biggest hug i had ever experienced "Hey big man" I laughed as i hugged him back. After a few seconds, He let go and i went and sat down in his chair. "Hi chat!" I said, still laughing a bit. Chat was filled with questions of a face reveal before i told them that it was an official face reveal.