chapter four

[im not adding each and every song that is in the film, just some of them]

Mr. And Mrs. Everglot walked down the stairs after a butler whom was dusting the railings. "Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat" Mrs Everglot spoke as she tapped the top of Mr. Everglots balding head "you'd think a lifetime watching us, might have taught her that-" she started her song

They continued their song as they walked down the rest of the stairs, stoppingat the end. As they stopped walking, the Van Dorts were walking up the steps outside of the home, Victor following suit. Both the Van Dorts and the Everglots families were singing about how perfect the day should go for the rehearsal and the actual wedding while their children seemed to wonder if the two would even get along.

Mrs. Van Dort pulled the chain by the door, causing a loud bell to echo through the inside of the house. A moment later, the door was opened by the butler. The butler looked at the family as they stared back at him, apart from Mrs. Van Dort, who was trying to fix her sons posture and clothing.

Once she realized that the door had been opened, she turned to the butler with a smile and walked into the building, grimacing at all the artifacts and trinkets the other family owned. "Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur! Such impeccable taste!" She spoke as her husband seemed to try to make their family look better by speaking of how small the home was compared to theirs.

[The way the butler walks has me dead 💀🤣]

"Lord and Lady Everglot...Mr and Mrs. Van Dort" the butler introduced the families to each other. "Why, you must be Miss Victoria, yes, i must say, you dont look a day over twenty, no, oh yes." Mr Van Dort said to Lady Everglot.

The Everglots welcomed the Van Dorts to their home, ignoring the 'complement' Mr Van Dort gave. "Well be taking Tea in the west drawing room" she then told the Van Dorts to follow her to said room and so they did.

Victors POV

I watched as Mother and Father tried to hide the fact that they only wanted money, i could see that Victorias parents were trying to hide the same fault. They all walked to the next room and i was left alone. I looked around the place, it was just as dull as the rest of the world. There was a piano with a flower in a small vase on the piano. I looked at it for a moment before playing a few keys with one hand.

Soon, i sat down and used both hands to play. i was enjoying the sounds as they came together in harmony but then i saw something out of the corner of my eye.

I jumped up and back, causing the small stool i sat on to fall over, along with the vase on the piano but i was lucky enough to catch it before it fell.

I looked at what scared me, it was a lady, most probably Victoria.