"Then what about me? How come only I have these mixed feelings?" Thunderstorm suddenly asks making others look at him.

"Maybe because you not angry at Thorn? We all know that you always have this soft spot with everyone here including Thorn. Even Solar." Cyclone replies while smirking.

"Shut up!!! I'm not, okay!!! But yes. I'm not angry at him at all. I just... "Thunderstorm shouted at Cyclone he couldn't finish his sentence, Earthquake continue for him.

"You just don't know who to follow right?" Earthquake guess.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault. I'm sorry." Blaze suddenly said and look down guilty.

"Blaze. We are not at fault here. We should stop having that kind of negative vibes and feeling in ourselves or we would lose one of us again." Ice said while comforting his partner.

"If you blame yourself, I'm also the one who you guys should blame. I failed as you guy's leader and let my temper and ego win." Earthquake replied sadly.

"Earthquake, just like Ice said, it's not anyone's fault. If we want to blame, blame our villain. Don't be like this ever again. It doesn't suit you." Cyclone comforting Earthquake. Only Solar remains silent.

"Don't make that face." It was Thunderstorm who said that while hugging him.

"I miss him." Solar whispers sadly.

"You're not alone. We miss him too." Ice whispered but was loud for all of them to hear him.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Boboiboy. Wake up." Someone tries to wake Boboiboy up.

"Hehehe." Someone who tries to wake Boboiboy up giggling. Boboiboy tries to open his heavy eyes slowly.

"I love you Boboiboy. You're the best master ever. Please take care of yourself." That, someone, said softly.

"Who are you?" Boboiboy whispers.

"I miss you. I miss all of you." That voice suddenly whispers sadly. Boboiboy finally opens his eyes fully and there, stand Thorn is in front of him without his cap.

"Thorn? THORN!!!" Boboiboy finally widened his eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything. Please don't blame yourself. Don't blame yourself, all of you " Thorn said sadly and back away.

"Even if I'm gone, I will always be there, deep inside your heart. Thank you for everything, Boboiboy." Thorn said as he slowly disappeared.

"No Thorn. Don't go. THORN!!!" Boboiboy shouted and try to hug Thorn but instead, Thorn vanished into thin air.

"Thorn!!" Boboiboy screamed and try to reach after Thorn, yet he vanished just like that.

"Thorn." Whisper Boboiboy sadly.
.
.
.
.

"Boboiboy, wake up." Boboiboy heard someone's voice.

"Boboiboy. Wake up." Someone else voice interrupted and Boboiboy could feel his cheek hurt.

"Oit Gopal. Don't do that." Another voice said.

"What? He has been screaming ever since he closes his eyes. We should do whatever it takes to wake him up." Gopal reply.

"That's Gopal's voice," Boboiboy whispered and slowly open his eyes.

"Yes, we should wake him up. But not like that." Fang shouts at Gopal while pointing at the fly swatter that he holds.

"WHAT?" Boboiboy shout.

"Here Fang," Gopal said and give the fly swatter to Fang who look annoyed. He starts to walk backwards.