Alex laughed at the idea of stiles stilinski with a gun. She looked back at her boyfriend who was facing her with a glare.

"what?" She asked

"No" the sheriff shook his head

Stiles nodded and took a hold of Alex's hand "Call me if you here anything"

He opened the door and walked out, knowing more then well that he would be going to Mexico regardless of the small argument he had just had.

Alex glanced toward her boyfriend ""you didn't listen to word he said did you?"

"no I did not" He shook his head

Alex shook her head, sniggering at stiles behavior. If anything the journey was just to see what would happen to stiles after her left.

They both jumped into the jeep, once buckled up stiles drove off as quick as he could.

He stared out the window drumming his thumb against the wheel, glancing back at Alex every so often. A part Of him was still really worried after last night, worried how she would be today and tomorrow and the day after that. "Will you be okay today? after last night.. I'm worried"

"No" Alex admitted, more casual than stiles would have expected.

Alex noticed the concerned look "you wanted honesty. Do I still feel to the extent I felt last nice, yes a little bit but you know now and that helps a lot."

Stiles looked worried. But after last night, it was hard not to be.

"Look.. I know I said some scary things last night and yes I have found myself in many near death situations with very little care if I made it out or not but that was before I told someone how badly I felt and you know now and I love you too much to ever burden you with such a pain. Do I still hate my life - yeah pretty much - but you are a small part that is making it easier"

Alex rested her hand on his "I understand you're need to walk on eggshells for me but I'm not going to break anymore than I have. And if I feel like that again, you'll be the first to know but right now Scott and Kira are in a lot of danger. I wanna focus on that right now and after you can fuss about me all you want"

**

Stiles ran into his best friends bedroom, Malia Isaac and Alex following behind him.

He grabbed a shirt out of Scott's closet and tossed it to the coyote, she brought to her nose and sniffed.

"fabric softener" she told him.

Isaac took in the scent of the shirt and nodded in agreement with malia

Stiles realizing she couldn't use clean clothes ran to the hamper in Scott's bathroom. He pulled out a pair of boxers.

The three of them looked at him with scrunched up faces of cringe at the idea. Alex looked behind them, grabbing the pillow off Scott's bed, she handed it to Malia

Malia looked at them "it works"

The group of teenagers made their way downstairs, finding a certain new beta leaned against the McCall kitchen table, eager to help