"I prefer 'fashion icon'," Genevieve corrected as she pulled away from the embrace. "And this fashion icon has to go check the boys haven't torn each other apart," she said as she walked towards the door.

"You mean she has to see Remus in a suit," Marlene teased and wiggled her eyebrows.

"You're funny, Marlene," Genevieve deadpanned monotonously.

"Make sure to kiss him goodnight!" She heard Marlene call after her as she walked out the door, and it took a lot of effort to fight away a smile that threatened to spill.

After travelling down a flight of stone stairs, she had opened a new door and stepped into the Marauders dormitory. "Hello boys," Genevieve greeted them as she sat herself down on the end of James's bed. Everyone was in the room except for Remus, and she assumed he was in the bathroom as you could hear rustling from inside there.

"Tonight is the night of freedom!" James rejoiced. He sat himself down next to her and asked, "How does it feel knowing that you no longer have to have a gigantic leaf stuck in your mouth?"

"A relief. I can finally go to sleep without thinking I'll choke on the Mandrake Leaf after accidentally inhaling it or something," Genevieve snorted.

She wasn't lying, this had happened multiple times, resulting in a disastrous choking fit that managed to wake Marlene up despite her being the heaviest of sleepers. The spell she had used to keep the Mandrake Leaf to the roof of her mouth didn't even work while she was sleeping.

"After Remus has gone you take it out," Peter informed her.

"Yeah, and then you no longer have that awful Mandrake Leaf taste all the time," Sirius added.

"What are you guys talking about?"

Genevieve turned her head to look at Remus as he came out the bathroom fully dressed and prepared, her eyes widening a fraction as she caught sight of him. His hair was still as messy as ever, but it was the image of Remus in a casual suit that caught her off guard.

No Genevieve, you will not let Marlene be right.

"Quidditch," Peter lied through an innocent smile instantaneously.

Sirius let a slow whistle. "Who might this be?" he asked teasingly. "What have you done with Remus?"

"Don't tease, Padfoot," James cooed, "You're making him blush."

James wasn't lying. A violent shade of red was indeed spreading like wildfire across his cheeks, and it only extended to the tips of his ears when he noticed Genevieve staring at with her mouth partly open. "Is something wrong?" he asked worriedly and looked down at himself.

Blinking herself back into reality, Genevieve closes her hanging hanging jaw that she didn't even realise was open. "No, not at all," she quickly assured him, but after scanning him over a second time (she couldn't help but do this), she bunched her lips up to the side. "Actually there is."

Remus's face drops in a split second as he becomes panicky. What?"

"Your tie is crooked," Genevieve points out to him. She supposed that Remus couldn't tell that his tie was crooked from just looking down at it because all he did was look back up at her with a confused look as if to say 'it is?' "Here, I'll fix it."