Part XI: Revelation

*Nick's POV*

"Tori, stop." I warned her.

She was crouching down in the middle of a mud swamp.

We were in the park near my place. I skipped football practice and the two of us went to a date.

"Stop what?" Tori blinked at me innocently and lowered her hand down the puddle.

I grinned and stepped away.

That moment, she threw a handful of mud straight at my face. She laughed so hard, she slipped right there in the mud.
"Victoria!" I playfully ran towards her and got mud in my hands to smear at her face. We both laughed uncontrollably.

"Nick!" she giggled as I swung her around my arms.

This is the last thing I imagined doing. Well, okay. I did imagine having a hot girl in a mud fight but my imagination was more of a girl and girl action.

"You started this!" I laughed and swiped my mud covered hand across her face.

We ended our mud fight after the whole mud was gone and was now on our clothes.

I carried her on my shoulders all the way home. 

Mum is going to kill me when I get mud across the house. So, Tori took off her shirt and shorts, standing only in her underwear and bra and hurried inside.

I waited-shocked and quite aroused to be honest- outside.

Tori returned wearing a pair of my boxers and my T-shirt, her hair was wet.

I took off my shirt in front of her, making a show out of it, and threw it on the ground. I kicked off my shoes and looked behind me. Not one person was staring at me, so I slipped off my jeans and ran upstairs to take a shower.

It took me a while to get off all that mud from my body and hair.

When I got down, Tori was sitting in the living room with her arms crossed across her chest. I dapped the towel on my naked upper body and swung it around my neck while I sat down next to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Without saying anything, she handed me a piece of paper.

Fuck.

My english test. A fat F was written across it.

"What happened to you in your studies, Nick?" Tori whispered and I saw her scanning her eyes down my chest.

"I have trouble concentrating now." I admitted and tried to kiss her but she held her hand on my lips. "No. Nicholas, I'm not gonna kiss you until you get better in english."

What?

"Oh, C'mon." I complained.

She smiled slyly and shrugged. "I'll tutor you. Don't worry."

I rolled my eyes. "Right. We could start now." I threw my towel at her and went to the mini private library upstairs to take the book I was looking for.

When I came back, Tori was lying on the sofa on her sides.

I lay down behind her, placing my arm under her neck so she could use it as a pillow.

She took the book from me and smiled. "William Shakespear?"

"We were supposed to read that last week. Romeo and Juliet." I told her. "I was distracted." I kissed her neck and she smiled.

"Why are you so lazy? It's just a book." She said sleepily.

"Are you gonna sleep on me?" I asked, amused.