Part III: Change of heart

Thank you so much for reading this. Don't forget to vote and comment ❤ xx SkyxNiall

**

The after party was wild.

Every single person was congratulating me, patting me on the back, yelling my name and throwing drinks at me.

The after party was held at my place. Both of my parents were okay with it since neither of them were here.

My mom was extremely proud of me. She watched the game even though I told her not to.

Unfortunately, she had a flight afterwards.

I haven't seen Tori at all since she whispered the winning strategy.

Gus was already drunk with two hot girls on either side of him.

"Dude, stop drinking." I snatched the red drinking cup away from him. He laughed and pat my head like a small child I am. "Fuck off, man. We WON!"

Everyone who heard that yelled, "Hell yeah!" In response.

"Baby," Penelope curled her hand around my neck and kissed me passionately. "You did great."

"Thanks, Pen." I kissed her again.

Our kisses felt empty lately. As if I'm kissing a wall or my hand.

Not that I did that.

"We could celebrate privately if you want." She purred in my ear.

"Maybe later." I told her. I wasn't in the mood for sex.

She stared at me like I'm a mad man.

"No?" Penelope whispered dangerously.

"No, I meant-"

"Fuck you! You're such an ass for turning me down." She suddenly slapped me hard on my cheek.

"Penelope, you're drunk." I tried to hold her hand but she pushed me away. "You're drunk, Nicholas. Go screw somebody else."

She left me there in the living room full of people, with Gus making out with a girl I didn't know.

"That was quite a show." Tori said behind me.

She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Congratulations, Mr.Popular."

I actually smiled at her for real. "Thank you for helping me out there."

"I didn't do anything, Nick." She argued, still smiling.

"How did you know about Petersons?" I lead her to the kitchen, where everyone cheered my name. Tori grabbed the bowl of chips and began munching on it. "I watched his moves. He always follows his reflexes, not the technique. It was his blind side."

"You have good eyes." I complimented her, my voice higher since someone turned the music more up.

"Nah, I just like watching people." She winked.

"Cool. Did you watch me?" I found myself flirting with her. Her.

Maybe it's because she helped us win.

"Well, you were the main highlight of the game apparently, but Gus was great." Tori looked around and found Gus kissing a girl by the doorframe.

She chuckled and turned back to me. "Where's Penelope?"

I grimaced. "She left me." and for a second, I was happy. Fuck. "Where's your british friend, Couldron?"

Tori laughed and threw a chip at me. "Colin. He isn't here."