She was looking around for her ride but suddenly ' Vroom vroom ' sound coming from her backside caught her attention . She turn around to check from where that sound is coming from . ' What he's doing here ? ' she thought .

Jungkook's POV

I was going home after visiting our company , waiting at signal cause of red light . I saw some youngsters , looking like ......... college students crossing the path which reminds me of someone .

Oh shit , how can I forget to fetch her . Aaash...... I can't go back without her , otherwise mom will eat my brain out . "Tell me directions to reach Busan High " I ordered my digital assistant ( artificial intelligence ) bluetooth earpiece I was wearing . As soon as He start to guide me , I pull the clutch to start my bike and make my way towards ............... my destination .

[ A/n : If u know Iron man , u may know his digital assistant J.A.R.V.I.S ( Just a rather very intelligent system ) to whom Iron man use to talk while having battles . Jk also have same digital assistant like him .😁 ]

Soon I reach near Busan High . I don't want to get inside the gate so I parked my bike outside and decided to wait for her to arrive. Students were making their ways outside , laughing and chatting with their friends. Why she's taking this much ?... must be busy while Talking with her friends .

I was ....... analysing my surroundings for few minutes as I can't take any kind of risk knowing ....... how many vulture are keeping their eye's on us , but soon a familiar face caught my attention.

She was looking beautiful in that baby pink colour dress . She was seems to be excited and happy , but ...... also seems ............. lonely. She wasn't looking at me , she was looking around for something ......or someone I guess.

Her back was facing me so , I make pull clutch to make some sound which caught her attention . She turn around and stood straight in her place while looking at me with a confused frown on her face .

Soon she start to walk towards me lowering her gaze while looking around her

Soon she start to walk towards me lowering her gaze while looking around her. Is there any problem ? I start to look around her and found some girls whispering to eachother while looking at Y/n . They must be ............ jealous of her . I mentally chuckled .

" Master , What are you doing here ? " 🙂She asked while looking up at me for answer. I continued to keep my cold stares on her .

" I'm here to pick you . Now get on it . " I said coldly . I start to wear my helmate while waiting for her to hop on saddle behind me .

I glance at her , she seems nervous about something while her fingers were fiddling with eachother. "What's wrong ? " 🤨I asked her . Why she's acting like she never seen a bike before .

 Why she's acting like she never seen a bike before