Chapter 5

Was he's your relative?" she asked to Mrs Jeon with a smile .

"N-no dear he was our son" Mrs Jeon said ." "He's our Master , Jeon jungkook" her father said indroducing him as her master. Her eyes widened😳 , the person who help her , fight for her was no other than her master . She think that she has bothered him too much.

'H-he's my Master ' she thought.

...........................................................

AUTHOR'S POV

After meeting eachother they all went in their rooms to get fresh . All servents went to their particular places . Aunt Nayeon show their room's to Mr and Mrs Jeon's and Y/n went with her father .

Jungkook went in to his room and directly plop himself on soft mattress of bed without even taking efforts of changing his clothes , some servents came and unpacked his stuff. After taking rest for 15 mins he finally decidea to get fresh.

While making their way towards Mr Park's room , smile wasn't ...... leaving their faces . Her happiness knew ......... no bound . Feeling of meeting your loveones after a long time wasn't ..... new for her but ......... indeed it was .

The loneliest people are ......... kindest . The saddest people ........ smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the ....... wisest. All because they do not wish to. ..... anyone else suffer the way they do . The person who tries to keep others happy and always cares for every one ............ is always the most lonely person ' strange but true '.
This is how we can describe Y/n . :-(

For Mr Park ....... he was happy indeed for being ........ able to his daughter once again . Keeping her far away from him ....... was for her safety . His world is full of dangers , how can he let a fragile life ...... enter it that easily , especially his own pricious jewel . He thinks .,....... he wasn't strong enough to .... protect her , that's why he want someone 10 times better than him ............ for HER.

They reached inside the room , Mr Park lock the door and turn around to look at his daughter who was on verge of crying , trying to hold her tears back , smile was still there . He give her a smile and open his arms for her , being unable to hold her tears , a tear slightly fall from her left eye , she chuckled and snuggled into his warm embrace .

" You-u don't kn-ow , how-w m-uch I m-i-issed you dad? h-how much t-oo f-feel alon-ee." she express her feelings to her father , sobbing in his arms. 😢

" I'm sorry dear, you know everything about my work ......... right ? I didn't hide anything from you, I............ didn't ...... . Don't feel alone , I will be their whenever you want me ." he said still holding her in his arms. She was just overwhelmed , she needed someone to ease her heart.

"look at me" he said while lifting her face up " Princess doesn't cry Y/n ." 😊while whipping her tears away . " Now stop crying , I can't see you like this ..... my baby... " ☹️she chuckled at word baby and stopped crying . "Appa..... stop , I'm not a baby !!"😄(◍•ᴗ•◍) she whined . He chuckled at her and pulled her cheeks.

"Ok , now get fresh . I will unpack you stuffs and prepare your........ wardrobe , your all necessities are already in bathroom . " Y/n cutely instruct her father while folding her hand at which he just hummed. " Take some rest for now........ and come down stairs after half an hour , to eat your favourite pastries ..... which ........ I brought from ..... across the seven ......... seas!!"😜😘 she dramatically exclaimed before making her way out of his room .