Chapter 2

Mr Park : Ok ok . Now it's really late go and sleep because..... when I will come , I want to see a fresh glow on your face tomorrow . And also remember I'm not Comming alone , Mr. and Mrs. Jeon's are also comming with me .

Y/n : Ok dad , Love you . Good night sleep tight.

Mr Park : Okay Good night . love you too princess .

( Mr. park giggles at her cuteness and cut the call after replying )

After that she happily make her way towards her bed ,  hopping on soft mattress which was full of cushions she drifted in her dreamland.

........................................................................

Jeon's Mansion , Seoul

The atmosphere of mansion was looking very pleasent . All servents were  doing their regular works . But Mr. and Mrs. Jeon's were seemed to be more cheerful among them  . After all they were going to have vacation at ........... their childhood place after so many years , about to ........... explore their childhood memories once again . They were going to have family time together and beside this , they were more exited to ........ meet someone .

Mrs Jeon were busy with servents , assigning them their duties and also ........... ordering many different and famous snacks, sweets of Seoul , so she could carry them with her  . Besides , she ..... was buying some extra gifts .

Mrs. Jeon's was a very kind lady , whenever she visits her old mansion , she ..... don't forget to take something eatable or some kinds of gifts for ..... all their servents who works there.

After having a small chat about some stuff Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park came down in hall.
A chuckle left their mouths after looking at Mrs Jeon's , who was busy in checking over her ordered stuff's over and over again .

" Slow down Jan-hee ....... , we have almost 4 hours to leave . Otherwise........ , maybe in hurry ..... you will put all the things in car , but .. you will forget to sit in car yourself." both Mr. Jeon and Mr. Park laughs on Mr Jeon's silly joke .

Meanwhile she stand in her place while putting her both hands on her waist while glareing at them . " Stop with your not so funny jokes now..... ." and get's back , to what she was doing.

They both stop laughing at her . "Honey ....... , I ... wasn't joking at you . I just ......... don't want to go without you. " Mr Jeon said while dramatically raising his eyebrows at his wife.

Meanwhile Mr Park with other servents near them trying to control their laughters .

" WHAT WITH THAT FACE Jang-hyung . Stop annoying me ..... , I'm busy right now.............. , I also have to ......... pack our backs. Stop making fun of me and ...............now go and choose your  stuff to pack otherwise , ....... pack your bags by yourself " . Mrs Jeon's brust on her husband ......... showing who's lioness here .

" Ok ok I'm sorry dear .... , I was about to leave but Shee-jin asked me to stay with him "
Mr. Jeon said while  pointing at Mr Park .

"M-me , when ..... I ask you to stay with me. You was one who said "Let's go and take look at what she's doing " Mr Park said while clarifying .

" He's lying " Mr. Jeon said with a straight face to save himself from his wife .
( he was actually trying to annoy her )

"STOP , Stop blaming eachother and  eating my brain out . Now go start packing ." Mrs Jeon scream at both of them making them rush towards their respective rooms  .