Chapter 9

*Splash*

"Oh, son of a bitch!"

Randy looked down at his clothes that were now drenched in soda, growing annoyed when his eyes flew up to Stu's that were shimmering with mock pity. "Oops. My bad, Meeks. Didn't see you there."

"Of course you didn't," Randy hissed, knowing he wasn't in the least bit sorry. The horror fanatic stepped outside, keeping his expression blank with Stu stalking behind him like a buzzing fly. "What's the reason behind your visit this time? Ever considered getting a leash?"

"Nothing." Stu ignored the remark to loop his arm over the shorter boy's unsuspecting shoulder, pulling him close and trapping him against his side while offering him a trademark grin— the one where his tongue lolled out. "Just wanted to have a chat with my old pal. Where's (Y/N)?"

"Let go," Randy frowned. Stu just laughed and jostled him some more.

"Aw, what? You don't like hugs?" Stu grinned down at him. It was a cruel grin, one that said he knew exactly what he was doing.

Randy stared him over the face through narrowed, judging eyes like he was trying to figure his intentions out. "(Y/N) went to find Sidney."

"Sooo, you two are pretty close, right? You have a little crush on her?" Stu goaded. "I don't mean to burst your bubble, but a lovely girl like (Y/N) ain't interested in nerds."

Randy pulled his lips to the side in annoyance, giving him a bored look. "Point taken. Anything else?"

"Yeah, actually. I was talking with Billy the other day about this shit, you really are just the goddamn stupidest person," Stu sneered, losing his patience for a fraction of a second before regaining his composure with a smile etched on his face so fake that it even creeped Randy out.

Stu couldn't help himself, he was too infatuated with you. Why would he want to share what's his? With someone as spineless as Randy no less?

Try as he might, Randy couldn't break free from the surprisingly strong and harsh hold Stu was keeping him under while he pushed him forward to somewhere.

Once they rounded one of the corners of the school building, Randy bristled and his eyes grew to the size of saucers when he saw Billy Loomis standing there—poker faced— but the harsh look in his eyes pinned Randy already, who was having a pretty good idea of how this was going to go.

Stu's lean arm that sat on the geek's shoulder slithered across and over his throat, now keeping him pressed against the towering giant in a little overly tight chokehold.

Billy advanced over to Randy in a fluid motion with a belittling, almost psychotic smirk, making the geek feel claustrophobic and downright scared with Loomis now less than an arm's length away from him.

Randy could stand Stu's weird behaviour because he knew what he was in for; he knew what to expect. Billy was an enigma, which made him all the more unpredictable.

"Aight, so here's the deal, Randy boy," Billy didn't waste any time, ducking his head down a little. "Stu and I think that you're gettin' a little too close with (Y/N). We're looking out for you right, Stu?"

"Exactly right, Billy." Stu nodded with wide and comical up-to-no-good eyes as he ran his finger across the shell of Randy's ear. "She would only break your heart, dude. Loads of crying and pain and shit, who needs that?"