Author's Note

The intent of writing this is to let you know that this is the second version of Mr. Ruthless Mafia. I will be updating once or twice a week to finish this book. The previous version was taken down as I have decided to rewrite this book. Thus, I have taken down the remaining chapters of the first version and replaced with the latest version. New characters are added and old characters are taken out too.

I know some of you love the first version of it but it was a little too fast-paced so I decided to give it a second shot!

Hope you'll like this book!

Thank you!
I'm sorry if it had caused you any inconvenience!

Meanwhile, you can hop over to my profile and read my other works!

His Obsession (COMPLETED)
Where We Met (ONGOING)

WHERE WE MET

*This book is a little different because it was based on a real life story with a little bit of twist.*

Clara Hart was never a damsel in distress that needed saving

Clara Hart was never a damsel in distress that needed saving. She was the heroine herself—independent, strong and hardworking.

When she met Xane through an online dating app, he turned out to be an average decent man, like she had expected and wanted. She had fallen in love with his normality. Yet, Xane Harding was far from average. He was a tech genius and a mystery billionaire that no one knew his existence of.

And when Clara discovered his pack of lies, she was heartbroken. Xane had never wanted something so bad as he had wanted Clara. So this time he pursued her, showing her who he really was. With no lies. And there was no holding him back.