Would all these Shikome still raid the camp if I didn't open that trap door? This is all my fault. If I just listened to Weiss, then Coach would've had this contained already. I just had to go explore. I take a step back from the pile and bring my hands up to my chest. I felt a burning, fiery sensation burn my throat as my hands instinctively formed hand signs. A hunched over as a ball of fire jumped out of my mouth and onto the pile. I coughed as I went over to my weapon to pick it up. I heard a slow pair of footsteps approach me, I quickly pick up my weapon and turn around with my weapon raised. I breathed a sigh of relief as I saw my red-headed sister staring at me. She looked at the burning pile of bodies then looked at me.

"Is that all of them?" My sister asked in a hoarse tone. The eye bags under her eyes told me that she was spending all her time trying to fix my mistake. I stare nervously at the pile, I saw one of the dead Shikome stare directly at me, its eyes wide opened. A wave of uneasiness swept me from side to side the more I stared at its eyes. The monster looked too human, way too human. I shouldn't feel guilty about killing something that was threatening the camp. But the way it looks, if I didn't know what a Shikome was I would think that they were just an ugly person.

"Yeah," I replied in a quiet voice. My sister frowned, the crackled of the fire filled the air. I felt the fire's heat hit my back the more I stood near it.

"This isn't your fault," I didn't reply, I just stared at my feet. "Go get some rest," she said before walking away. I looked up while biting my lip. I look behind me, before walking my way back to my cabin. My body bounced with each step. I look up at the sky in an attempt to distract myself. All it made me do is remember that the sky I'm now seeing isn't even the sky. It was just an illusion.

A huge blast of wind rang through the air, the sound of fast-approaching footsteps slammed against the floor. I looked to my side, I felt my body freeze up as I saw Ivan running away from a horde of Shikome. A Shikome reached out to grab Ivan's shirt, the wind rushed around Ivan, Ivan took a deep breath before he suddenly sped up. Ivan noticed me and waved towards me. I drop my weapon and quickly pick up a tiny pebble from the ground. I held the pebble in the palm of my hand as I formed one singular handsign. I felt my feet slowly leave the ground. I hunch over as I threw the pebble at the Shikome. My eyes widened as the pebble flew straight to Ivan's face. Ivan quickly stepped to the side and kept running. The pebble bounced off the chest of a Shikome. The Shikome flailed its arm's around as it started to leave the ground.

The Shikome's arm slapped another Shikome, the Shikome that was slapped was slowly lifted up into the air. Just like the first Shikome, the Shikome flailed its arms in confusion. I watched as Shikome kept accidentally hitting the other Shikome. Ivan quickly ran past me and stopped right behind me. Ivan stepped to my side and looked up at the group of Shikome hovering in the air. I breathed in deeply as I let myself fall to the ground. Ivan smiled as the Shikome suddenly fell down onto the ground. The Shikome let out a loud screech. Ivan stepped forward with a pebble in hand. Ivan calmly tossed the pebble into the crowd of Shikome and snapped his fingers.

I shut my eyes and cover my ears as a loud, ear-deafening bang filled the air. I winced at the ringing in my ears. Ivan looked up at where the Shikome and looked at me.

"Ho'd yu d- dat?" Ivan said in a muffled voice. I put my pinky into my ear and twist around. I take it back out but it was still hard to hear past the ringing noise.

"What!" I accidentally shouted at Ivan. A small bottle with a green liquid suddenly appeared in Ivan's hand, he stretched out his arm to give me the bottle. I quickly take it and chug the whole bottle down in one gulp. The ringing was quieter but it was still there.

How did you do that?" Ivan asked in a more clear voice.

"Do what?"

"Lift all of them up into the air." I shrug.