Common Psychological facts

Genuine people does not try to make people like them but fake people do try harder but little do you know they always fail...

There are many people who only seek validation from you...

There are many who themselves are insecure but to hide it they try there best to make u feel the same. For ex: most common among teens " u know what I have a boyfriend , very charming " ...

Fake people only respect powerful authories . Have u ever seen someone so desprate for attention. There must be various things going on in there mind . Few people pretend to have major psychological as well as physical issues.

Like i just give u example above of bf ,that person loves to show off . Want to make u feel inferior and jealous . They think that you will feel negative about yourself  ...

Pretenders love gossips gossips and more gossips beaware they gossips about u as well and to defend themselves they can put blame on u.

ever thought of reason behind this psychological fact. Cuddling gives us sense of affection. When a mother cuddles her kid , the child calms on his/her owns. The same is with adults we need affection make us feel we have someone to take care of us  (emotional state ).When we touch – cuddle, hug, or holding hands – our bodies release "feel good" hormones. These hormones include oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin. Once the hormones are released into our bodies we experience feelings of happiness, relaxation, improve mood, and lower levels of depression (biological as well psychological state of mind).