Chapter 7

Daya sat on backseat of car as his driver drove him back to back..It was late in the night..the whole day he was busy with the clients and meeting..after a lot of hard work of his team, they have managed to crack the deal....A satisfied smile was on his lips....Yet he was tired as whole day was quite tough for him....and that girl..fuck...finally he was able to show her right place..how she dare to open her fucking in front of him and too for his love.....

Flashback....

A girl enter in his cabin...daya rolled his seeing her again...god this girl...he just want to kill her right now....

Daya rudely : yes miss.... 

Girl : hey babe.don't be formal with me...said while crassing his cheeks....

Daya jerked her angrily....

Daya : be in your limits samairra..or else you will pay for it....

samairra gave a flying kiss to him : ohh..my angry young man I just love you..

Daya clenched his fist but said calmly : look...I really don't want to ruin your career..so better you behave yourself....

Samairra : what's wrong with you daya..Why are you talking rudely with me...huhh..don't you love me babe!!

Daya sarcastically : ohh..we were never in love if you forget....you never love me..you always used me....and let me remind you one thing..I am married..and I love my innocent wife so much..she is not like you...you golddigger.....

Samairra : mind your language..I am not gold digger...and your wife is not innocent as much she looks okk..

Daya angrily : you don't need to tell if she is innocent or not...understand.....and go from here before my gaurds kicked you out....

samairra went towards him seductively : hey I know you love me... Why are you doing all this drama.. Look we are alone here.....

And cupped his face and bit her lips looking at his cute no no sexy... Umm cute-sexy face....

Daya jerk her hand : I said be in your limits samairra.... You have no idea what could I do with you....

Samairra wynk : I know daya...only you have rights to do anything with me....

Daya : I swear samairra... Ab agar tumne kuchh v kha na to I'll kill you right now....

Samairra : daya let's forget what happened earlier...I was just distracted but trust me I love you....

Daya : but I don't...

Samairra : why? huhh....

Daya loudly : coz I love my wife dammit.... Can't you understand...

Samairra : but she doesn't love you? Isn't it? I know you are not in good terms and you have decided to give divorce to her than what's the problem daya...

Daya : my personal life is none of your bussiness...and I really don't want any outsider to interfere in my personal life....

Samairra : Ohh really... Am I outsider to you...

Daya smirk : well...you are more far away from me.....

Samairra : I am closer to you than your bloody wife.....if you forget...

Daya angrily : mind you mouth samairra... Warna tumhare jitne v projects h Sab cancel kar dunga.. Samjhi..aj tak tumhare bakwas ko isliye sunte aya hu kyunki Samrat tumse pyar karta h...mujhe mera past yaad dilaogi na to tumhara present or future dono barbad ho jayega.. Samjhi..

Samairra laughed : achha kar kya loge tum hn... Jakar samrat ko ye bataoge ki m tumhari ex hu... Ya ye jake bologe ki m yha tumhare sath akele m hu... Huuhh... Bolo....