Sukuna and Aika Pt.2

A few months have passed, and Aika found a man that she fell in love with. She helped as much as she could in her new village and was thanked by everyone.

Sukuna on the other hand, felt lonely. His sister wasn't there to greet him in the morning. Barging into his room and opening the curtains to let the sun shine through.

"Rise and shine, Big brother! Today is a new day!" She hums.

Sukuna walks over to the curtains and opens them a bit. "Today is a new day..." he mutters.

"I made your favorite!"

His food was cold and it didn't taste like her cooking at all.

"Let's have a good day today."

He looks outside to see it cloudy and about to rain. The sun didn't shine anymore. It was dark and gloomy. The plants that she grew were dead. She was life and he was death.

He reminiscences about their childhood and how close they use to be. Indeed that she was always there for him when no one couldn't. She stuck by his side and never thought about leaving him. He shook his head. "She's always right..." he mutters. "Why does she always have to be right?" He asks himself. He wanted to fix his relationships with his sister, but feared that she wouldn't come back to him for he hurt her so deep in her heart.

Although, Aika was living her life perfectly...she was blinded by her happiness that she couldn't see the truth. You see, the lover she was with happened to be a Jujutsu sorcerer. He only faked loving her to try and get close to her brother. Secretly making her go back to her brother so he could know where Sukuna's location was. "Dear, I think it's wise to fix your relationship with him. He is blood after all. And he's the only family you have left." He said to her. Aika looks at her lover for a moment. It was strange that he kept insisting that she should go back to her brother. "I suppose...I have missed yelling at him." She sighs. "I'll go tonight then." She hums. She then begins to make Sukuna's favorite meal.

------

Aika arrived at her brother's home and faded through the door. "Big brother?" She calls out. It was musty and cold. The halls were dark and only a few candles lit parts of it. "Boys..." she mutters. "Uraume?" She called out. "Mistress Aika..." Uraume said. "What have I told you? Aika is just fine." She gives Uraume a hug. Uraume gave one in return. "Anyways, where is my brother? I came to fix our problem." Aika says as she looks around. "Sukuna should be-" the doors opened. Aika looked over and her eyes widen, seeing random men coming into her brothers home. She then spotted her lover. "(R/n)! What are you doing here?!" She shouts as she protects Uraume. He grabs her arms. "Tell me where your brother is. Then I'll explain everything." Aika was confused and looks down at his clothing. She pushed him off of her. "Liar! You're a jujutsu sorcerer!" She shouted. (R/n) grabs her by the hair. "Tell me now, you demon!" He shouts. "Unhand my sister, you pathetic jujutsu sorcerer." It was Sukuna. Aika took this moment to get herself away from her ex lover. Sukuna drags her behind him with Uraume. "Either you all leave or I kill you all. I wouldn't mind the second one." Sukuna says to them.

The jujutsu sorcerers were intimated by him, but stood their ground. "So be it..." Sukuna began killing the grown men as they tried to fight back. Some head towards Aika and Uraume. Aika put her hand on the ground and reached into the dark mist for her weapon. Sukuna thought it would be wise to make her have a weapon in case of an emergency. Call it brother intuition.

She too began killing the Jujutsu Sorcerers with her blades

She too began killing the Jujutsu Sorcerers with her blades. I'm so glad that all that training was put into use! "Brother!" She tossed half of her weapon at Sukuna, for a sorcerer was about to get him from behind. He killed the man swiftly and all who was left was Aika's ex lover. Both siblings gave a grim look at him. Sukuna quickly went behind the man and held him still. "Sister, would you like to the honors?" Sukuna asks. She catches the other half of the sword. "As much as I hate, I wouldn't mind killing this one." (R/n) looked up in fear. "Goodbye...beloved." She said. His eyes widen and he froze as the blade entered his mouth. She pulled it out and his body lay still on the floor.

Aika began to cry as she saw all the bodies. Sukuna pulls her into a hug. "I'm sorry, big brother....I lead them to you." She cries. Sukuna rubs her back. "It's alright. We're still here aren't we? I'm just glad that you're okay and back home with me." He tells her. She felt comfort in his arms. Her brothers' arms was her safe place when she felt uneasy or in distraught.

That's why she felt so safe when she died in his arms.

A few months after that event. More jujutsu sorcerers came after the two. She ran back into her home and tried to keep the doors closed. She ran through the hall where she would meet back up with her brother. "Big brother!" She was so happy to see him still alive. She ran to his arms. Before she realized his hand through her chest, she saw his sad smile. She gasps as she felt pain. "I'm so sorry....this is the only way to keep you safe. I cursed you again, sister." Sukuna cried. Aika smiles and wipes the tears off of his eyes. "It's okay...you didn't curse me. I spent my most happiest moments with you, big brother. I couldn't have asked for a better twin. I'll see you again in some way." She said. Sukuna pulled out his hand and took out her heart. He hugged her dead body and it felt cold now. He couldn't stop crying as flashes of their memories together played in his mind. "I love you, you brat...I'll do anything to bring you back." He says.

After Sukuna's fingers were split up, Uraume found one of them. They owed their life to the Ryomen twins. They took out Aika's heart and combined the finger and heart together as Sukuna instructed them to do. The last curse he ordered them to do. The heart began to form into white little lights and finally disappeared. "I'll wait for you...Aika. Master Sukuna will too." They whispered.

.........

On March 20th, two babies were born. Twins actually. When they came out they were attached to the hip. Carefully, the doctors separated they and did check ups on them.

Soon the doctors came in with the twins. Handing them to Jin Itadori. Jin smiled widely and held both children in his arms.

The little girl opened her eyes for a moment. Her eyes were red, but quickly turned brown. Unknowingly to everyone, she was different from her twin brother. She turned her head as she saw Aika smiling down at her. "Always be there for your brother. Blood is thicker than water." (Y/n) had no idea what she said, but she did as told. From then on, she couldn't help but always have her brother by her side. Even in the darkest of times.

"Yuji! Wait up!" She calls out for him. "Don't worry, I won't leave you behind." Yuji says as he grabs his sisters hand. (Y/n) smiles and continues to walk next to her brother. "Yuji, promise me that you won't leave my side." Yuji looks at (Y/n) with a smile. "As long as you won't leave mine." He chuckles. They both stop and face each other. They interlock their pinkies together. "Blood is thicker than water!" They both said. They giggled and ran their way back home.