2

- (Y/n) POV-

"Ready to go? Are you really sure, Sasaki-senpai? Iguchi-senpai? (Y/n)?" Yuji asked. "Okay, here we go!" Yuji smiled. We leaned forward to see the board. "Spirits, Spirits, please tell us...which creature is the council president just barely weaker than?!" Yuji and I asked. It then started to move. We looked down to see what it spelled. "Ku-ri-o-ne (sea angel)?" We said. We started laughing at the fact that a sea angel can beat him. Speaking of devil, he walked in. "Hey, Plankton president! What's up?" Yuji asked. I chuckled a bit with Sasaki-senpai. The president placed down a paper in front of us. "As you were previously informed, a research club with no real activities must forfeit its club room. So vacate this room at once!" I rolled my eyes at him. "You shouldn't underestimate our members, president." Yuji stated. Sasaki-senpai took out a book from the shelf. She then started explaining about the rugby field and it was cursed by a spirit. The president quickly shut that down saying it was caused by ticks. "(Y/n)! You picked up something, didn't you?!" Sasaki-senpai asked me. I nodded and took out my notebook. After years of seeing weird creatures or monsters. I thought it would be helpful to document them. "I heard there were weird disturbances at the local corner store. The owner said that something or someone has been trashing their store. The camera footage found nothing. When I visited the store, I found this monster. It quickly ran away when it saw me, but I did remember what it looked like." I smiled in triumph. "How am I supposed to believe that's true? You often have a wild imagination." I frowned and glared at him. Yuji tried to defend us. "You're registered with track and field, not the occult club. And (Y/n), you're registered to the dance club. So this club doesn't even have the three members required for any club!" Yuji stood there dumbfounded and I crossed my arms. "Itadoris..." Sasaki-senpai said. I put my hands up in defense. "Okay, so I put dance club in mine. I came because my brother was apart of this." I defended myself. It was now Yuji's turn. "No, I know I wrote down the occult club." Yuji stated. "I rewrote it!" The track and field coach said. "Itadori, we need you so we can conquer the nationals!" Yuji and the coach began to argue about the topic. Though the coach decided to make a deal with Yuji. If he can beat him then he'll give up on Yuji. "Let's settle it fair and square on the track!" I smirked knowing who was going to win. "You're on!" Yuji exclaimed.

"LET'S GO, YUJI!!" I cheered. I jumped up and down. Yuji threw it and I smiled. "Yeah, I win!" Yuji smiled. I looked to the side and my eyes spotted someone. It was a boy with dark blue hair. Our eyes connected with each other. Where have I've seen him before? I then felt Yuji pull my arm. "C'mon it's time to go!" I picked up my bag as we started running. We passed by the dark blue hair guy. "Race you!" Yuji shouted. "You're on!" I shouted back.

We got flowers for grandpa. I smiled seeing the little baby trying to reach for our flowers. The baby smiled back at me and we continue walking. "I told you two not to come. Stop buying flowers to bring with you all the time." Grandpa said. I chuckled and put them in the vase. "You always give us that." I said. "Besides they aren't for you. They're for the nurses." Yuji added. "All the more reason not to, you fools! And what about your clubs? Go to your club! Your club!" Grandpa shouted at us. "Oh, chill out." Yuji and I said. "It ends before 5 pm. We wouldn't be visiting you if we didn't have the free time." I said. "Good. Then you both listen to me, since I've got free time, too." Grandpa said. "Not interested." Yuji said. I rolled my eyes at Yuji. "Just listen well. There's something I want to tell you both before the end. It's about your parents." "I said I'm not interested. Grandpa, could you stop trying to act all cool before you die?" I punched Yuji's arm a bit. He looked at me and with both had a staring conversation. "Every man wants to go out in style, you know! Get a clue, you useless grandson." Grandpa said. "Grandpa, don't say things like that." I said. Grandpa turned over and looked away from us. "Yuji...(Y/n)." "Hmm?" We both replied. We looked over to him. "You two are strong kids, so help others. Even if it's only those closest to you, just save the people you can." Grandpa said. I raised a brow and tilted my head. What's he going on about? "It's okay if you lose your way, and don't worry about whether they'll thank you or not. Just save as many people as you can, even if it's only one. When you die, you should be surrounded by people. Don't end up like me." Grandpa finished. It was silent for a couple of seconds. "Grandpa?" We both asked. There wasn't a response. Tears weld up in my eyes as I figured out what happened. I hugged Yuji and cried. Our grandpa...is dead.

I held Yuji's hand as they took grandpa away. We packed up his things and Yuji signed the notification of death papers. I wasn't dealing great with death right now, but Yuji was right. I have to be strong just like him. "Itadori Yuji and Itadori (Y/n), right?" I looked over to see a guy standing there. "I'm Fushigiro from Jujutsu Tech. I'd like to have a word with you two. Now." It's him. We walked towards Fushigiro. "Um, we're in mourning right now." Yuji stated. "Sorry, but there isn't time. The curse object that one of you possess is very dangerous. Hand it over to me right now." Fushigiro said. "Cursed object?" We both asked. Fushigiro pulled out his phone and showed us a picture. I backed away from it a bit. Something about it just gave me a bad feeling. "Oh, yeah, yeah. We found that." Yuji said. "Yuji, don't tell me you kept that thing." I glared at him. "You know senpai took a liking to it." Yuji said to me. "I told you to put it back because something felt off about it." I argued. He then asked Fushigiro on why it was dangerous. "The number of unexplained deaths and missing persons within Japan exceeds 10,000 a year on average. Most of the results of curses." Fushigiro explained. Yuji lay on his side on the couch behind us. I shook my head, and continued to listen. "Curses?" "I don't care if you believe in them or not. They're real. I'll go on." Fushigiro began to explain about the curses and talisman. Yuji dug out the box out of his hand and tossed it to Fushigiro. Fushigiro looked in and looked worried. He grabbed Yuji's shoulder. "Where are the contents?!" He asked. "I've already told you, my senpais...have it..." Yuji said. "What?" Fushigiro and I asked. "Basically, they were talking about removing the the talisman from it tonight at the school." Yuji informed. Fushigiro seemed to be in shock and backed up. "It's worse than bad. They're going to die." Fushigiro said. My eyes widen and I groaned.

-----

"You idiot! This is why you should trust my gut feeling!" I shouted at my brother. I hit him as we ran back to the school. "Stop that! I get it!" He argued. When we got to the school, I felt an uneasy presence. "You two stay here!" Fushigiro ordered. Yuji argued back, but in the end we stood outside. "Tch! I'm not just going to stand here and do nothing!" I shouted as I remember grandpa's words. I jumped over the fence. I'm not going to have death scare me away.

I heard Yuji follow behind me. We jumped up and kicked through the window. Yuji hit the monsters head and I grabbed my two senpais out. Is that a curse? Are the things I've been able to see are all curses too? I got up and dusted myself off. Yuji got up too and something fell out of the Sasaki-senpai's pocket. Yuji caught it and I backed away. "Are you okay?" Yuji asked me. "That thing...it makes me feel uneasy." I said as I pointed at cursed object. Fushigiro said  it was a finger that belonged to a curse name Ryomen Sukuna. "It's a miracle it didn't get swallowed." Fushigiro said. "Who would eat it? Does I taste good?" I sweatdropped at my brothers question. "Don't be stupid." Fushigiro and I said. "You'd do it to gain stronger cursed energy. It's dangerous, so hand it over already." Fushigiro said and held out his hand. "Yeah, yeah." I felt uneasy and looked up. Fushigiro pushed Yuji and me out of the way. We looked up to see a curse grab him. "Fushigiro!" Yuji and I shouted. Fushigiro was then thrown out of the building. "Stay here!" Yuji shouted at me. I set my two senpais to the side. "I'm not going to stand around helpless! We fight better together!" I said. We both jumped down and hit the curse. We continued hitting and dodging the curse. I was then smacked by the curse. "Crap!" I shouted and I quickly grabbed onto the ledge. "(Y/n)!" Yuji shouted. "Keep going! I'll be fine!" I shouted at him. The ledge began to break off. Dammit! "F**k!" I cursed as it broke off. My eyes widen and I felt myself fall. I then felt a hand grab my arm. "Hang on!" Fushigiro shouted. I grabbed his arm and helped myself up. I fell on top of him. "T-Thank you." I said as I let go of the breath I was holding. I got up and looked over to Yuji. "Yuji!" I shouted. He had the finger in his mouth. He tossed the finger up. "Wait! Yuji, don't!" I shouted at him. My eyes widen as I watched Yuji destroy the curse. "...Yuji?..." I whispered. I went to walk forward, but Fushigiro held me back. There were weird markings on Yuji's body and he began to say weird stuff. I growled and stepped forward. "What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." Yuji said. "How are you able to move?" This curse asked. "I mean it's my body." Yuji replied. I pulled Yuji's hair. "You idiot! Hey!Give me back my brother!" I shouted. "Ow! You're hurting me too, y'know!" Yuji whined. I looked over at Fushigiro as he told Yuji that he had to exorcise him as a cursed. "Huh?" Was all I said.