13

- Megumi POV -

Should I confess to her? No...maybe? I shook my head as I got up from my bed. (Y/n) and Yuji were talking with each other and needed to be alone for their discussion. Kugizaki went shopping and the second-years were off doing whatever. I looked at the bag that I planned on giving to (Y/n). "Just rest for a bit, okay? You've been through a lot." I heard her. I got up and opened my door. I turn my head to the right and caught her on time. "(Y-Y/n)." She looks up at me, and gives me her warm smile. "Yes, Fushigiro?" She asked. I cleared my throat and held out the bag. "I-I got you this...for always looking out for me." I said. I felt blush rise up to my face. She took out the hoodie and smiled.

"This is very sweet of you, but I told you that you didn't have to worry about it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This is very sweet of you, but I told you that you didn't have to worry about it." She said. "I know, but it didn't feel right to not give you something in return. So please, keep it." I smiled at her, but I was nervous to the core. I rubbed the nape of my neck. "Alright...thank you." I felt her lips on my cheek. She did know! My eyes widen from her actions. She blushed more and looked away. "T-That w-was my t-thanks to you...for being there when I was down." She said. I looked at her and felt my heart beat race higher. I can't take it anymore. I wrapped my arm around her waist. "Fushi-" I gently lifted up her chin. "Call me by my first name." I said to her. I leaned closer to her face. "M-Megumi..." she whispered. I kissed her lips and my god...did it feel good. She kissed back, and we went into her room. She closed the door behind us, and I pinned her to the wall. We separated for air and a string of saliva connected to our lips. We were a blushing mess now and we stayed quiet. "I-I'm sorry, I d-don-" she cut me off by hugging me. "Don't apologize...I have feelings for you, too." She said. I felt my heart flutter, and I held her in my arms. I set us down on her bed and she cuddled closer to me. "So much has happened...it only feels like yesterday that I first met you." She said. "Yeah...how are you holding up? You two were talking for a long time." I said. "I'm good. We vented out on what's been happening while we were separated. Yuji has been through more than me, and I feel terrible that I wasn't there to make him feel better." She said. A few tears fell from her eyes. I wiped them away and rubbed her head. "We can't all always be there, but I'm sure he felt better when he told you. I'm sure he appreciated you being there for him." I told her. She nodded and looked at me. I smiled at her and kissed her again.

~ Dream ~

I opened my eyes and saw the sunny sky. 'Strange...I thought I was with Megumi.' I looked around and saw a woman by a lake. I stood up and walked over to her. 'It's so peaceful and calm. I wonder what is this place.' I went to open my mouth, but no words came out. I raised a brow and grabbed my throat. "You can't talk. For you don't need to." The woman spoke. She looked up at me and she had the same tattoo markings like Sukuna. "I'll tell you everything. Please, sit down." She said. She patted the ground next to her. I did as told and sat down. "My name is Aika. Ryomen Aika. Twin sister of Ryomen Sukuna." She introduced herself. 'Woah! I didn't know Sukuna had a twin sister.' "Shocking isn't it? I'm sure your brother told you about that." I titled my head side to side meaning somewhat. Yuji told me in a fast pace that I could barely understand it. She laughed a bit. "Well to put it in simpler terms, you're me. But not fully. I lost all but one of my memories. I wasn't big like my brother or had any special talents, that's why I never came back fully like him. But my brother had something up his sleeve." I raised a brow at her. "When that curse spirit punch straight into your chest...if felt it." I tilted my head. "Sukuna's finger lives inside you. Not many can sense it due to your heart surrounding it. When it tried to reach for it, it woke me up. Though, only for a short moment. Unfortunately, now that curse knows, and if anyone else that it's working with will know too." She said. I felt a little nervous now that I have to be walking on eggshells. "As long as they don't take out your heart, I'll be able to heal you. But the time will come when my brother has almost collected all his fingers. Sadly, there is no way to separated the finger and you. But you'llbe able to separate my brother and yours. Unfortunately, my brother cannot heal you." She said sadly. She looked inside the lake and sighed. "That memory you saw...my brother killed me for an important reason. I was so scared and frightened by death. He only did it to protect me from being tortured by jujutsu sorcerers. I felt safer in my brother's arms as I slowly died. He always said sorry to me because he thinks that he cursed me for being his sister. I don't think that at all. He's my brother and I would always treat him like family." She smiled. She looked back at me. "In order to survive...you must find another curse that can heal you. It's not as simple, but I know you'll find one. Also, you must have your brother kill you in order to separate the two. If he doesn't comply then you forced him. It has to be him or else the finger will travel somewhere else and we both die." She informed me. "(Y/n). (Y/n) wake up." I heard Megumi's voice echo. "I'm afraid times up. If you don't mind, I have one favor to ask you." I looked at her and nodded.

~ end of dream ~

I gasped and I opened my eyes. I saw Megumi with worried eyes staring back at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I felt him wipe away tears from my face. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "I have to die." I said to him while looking back into his eyes.

Itadori's Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें