16

"How long is this gonna takeeee?" Tommy groaned. He spread his arms out along the sofa's edge, his head back. Drista kicked his one arm off immediately.

"We just got on the road, Tom." Wilbur scoffed. Julia knew that this was gonna be a long ride, physically and mentally. "Go take a nap."

"Don't call me Tom!" Tommy demanded angrily, stomping to his sleeping pod.

Julia picked her feet off from the ground and lifted them onto her chair. She was in a little ball tucked into the armchair but it was comfortable. She opened her phone to Reddit and scrolled subconsciously.

"Wilbur, where are the wheat thins?" Dream asked from the kitchen. His head was buried in the pantry. Tommy kicked his leg, making him lose balance. Julia, Niki, Drista, and Techno exploded laughing.

"THAT IS FUNNY AS HELL, TOM!" Drista wheezed, clutching her yellow hoodie.

"I WISH I COULD CLIP THAT!" Techno shouted. His laugh overtook the room.

"Jesus Christ." Wilbur mumbled under his breath. "They're on the top row behind the cinnamon!"

"Why the fuck did you bring cinnamon?" Dream called back to him. He pulled out a yellow box and closed the pantry's sliding doors closed.

"Pancakes."

"FUCKING PANCAKES!" Drista exclaimed, scaring everybody.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Tommy screeched from his sleeping pod. He shifted his blankets, a pillow causing to fall and slide down the hallway.

"This is too funny." Niki noted, stirring her cereal with a spoon.

"Be careful not to spill that!" Wilbur softly reminded her. His tone was smooth and careful, like he was trying to sooth her.

"Suck up." Techno mumbled as he stuffed his mouth with wheat thins he'd stolen from Dream. Dream clawed his shoulder.

"Leave the poor man alone, Techno." Niki giggled, eating a spoonful of her cereal.

It was odd for Julia to be quietly listening and examining the room, especially with people she's loved and admired for so long. She'd always dreamt of this moment, her with them. Finally having her channel grow. Past her would be verbally screaming at the sight of this.

"You okay, Jules?" Wilbur asked, looking the mirror. He caught her surprised out of her daydream and her head snapped to the direction of his voice. She felt her face start to burn.

"Yeah I'm fine!" Julia assured quickly. It was definitely out of panic. She got up from her seat and walked to the back bedroom. Her fave burnt up.

She rushed to the bedroom and shut the door behind her, her body slamming against it. Her hands lifted to her face to hold it, covering the embarrassment. Before she closed her eyes, she saw Phineas laying on his bed, phone in hand.

"Phinnnn..." She cried. "Why am I like this..."

"I know it's embarrassing. You act so awkward." He scoffed, rubbing it in jokingly. "I told them about it though, they're cool about it."

"You WHAT?!" Her neck snapped up and eyes strained at him. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"Dude I'm sorry-"

"THAT'S NOT OKAY! YOU KNOW HOW NERVOUS I WAS FOR THIS TRIP! YOU KNOW HOW BIG THIS MEANS TO ME!" His face filled with a look of dread and disappointment. "Its gonna be so weird! They're going to think I'm a stan!"

"They might hear you." Phin squeezed out. He had put his phone down and stood up to face her. "Honestly. They think its super cool that you're pursuing your dream of streaming and finally get to meet your inspiration. They don't think you're being weird at all." His face had soften by now.

Julia mouth dropped slightly before she face planted on the bed.

"You can stay in here a little bit but Techno might come in."

"Hah, you have to share a room with the Blade."

~~~~

"Oh, Jules, you're awake!"

Niki softly shut the door behind her as Julia began to open her eyes. She was spread across the bed like she had been in a wrestling match, and lost. Her hair was the messiest part of course.

"Wha-" Julia started but her arm was grabbed her arm and yanked her off of the bed.

"You've been sleeping for two hours! You need some food." Niki oddly comforted. She reached into her hoodie pocket and grabbed out a blue hair brush. She started combing Julia's hair.

"Bro, I don't wanna get up." Julia groaned, still half-asleep. She didn't feel like having to move from room to room, especially while tired. "I miss Stitches."

"Who is Stitches?" Niki asked. She continued to gently brush her hair, causing her natural wave to appear.

"She's my cat. A slim gray tabby. Maybe I can find a picture of her." Julia reached for her phone across the bed but Niki grabbed her arm.

"Take a break from your phone. Enjoy the moment. You ready to go out?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Julia stood up from the bed, Niki following behind her. Her hand clutched the door knob and turned it ever so slowly until it couldn't turn anymore. She pulled it back, the door following, and they exited the room.

"Tommy's still asleep?" Julia asked as she looked at the curled up giant on his pod. He faced the wall, his back to the hallway.

"Yeah. He went out like a light."

"How long did I sleep for?" Julia wondered aloud as she slid into the kitchen's table's booth.

"Two fucking hours." Techno noted, scoffing. "The longest and most boring two hours ever. Drista's boring."

"Thanks, I guess?" Niki placed a bowl of chips in front of her. "Aw thanks, Niki."

"Is that chips?" Dream asked.

"FUCKING CHIPS."